Frenchman Loses The Plot On Sukhumvit Road.........

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: February 15th 2007

FRENCHMAN TRIES TO GO HOME TO FRANCE BUT HAS NO RESOURCES

On February 13th at 2 pm, Alexandre Silvan Philip Wanden Boule, a French national, aged 29, was detained by the police. M. Alexandre was seen with a young 8 year old boy under his arm walking in a dangerous manner the middle of the Sukhumvit Road at midday, acting in a demented way and waving his arms about, trying to keep passers-by, who wished to help him, away from himself and also succeeding in holding up the traffic.

Police Major General Vinai Horhrien, had been notified by a public minded citizen who had seen M. Alexandre walking down the middle of Sukhumvit Road in an unsteady manner with the child under his arm that the citizen suspected might have been abducted. Accordingly, the police decide to investigate the matter.

The police, accompanied by the Sawang Boriboon Rescue Team, arrived on the scene and tried to remonstrate with the Frenchman. The Frenchman, who spoke in Thai, told the police that he had been married to a Thai lady, Mrs Pantip Wanden Boule, aged 23, from Buriram for eight years and they had had one child. He recounted that they had had problems and had decided to get divorced. She had taken all the property and money, relinquishing the child to the father's care.

M. Alexandre said he had duly taken care of his son, while living in a small room. He had previously had an export jewellery business, which had since gone bankrupt. He had accordingly decided to return to France, but didn't have the wherewithal to do so, now being destitute.

He decided to try and thumb a lift to Bangkok on order to go to the French Embassy to seek assistance. However, the drivers on Sukhumvit misunderstood his motives and mistook him for a robber, one of them calling the police.

A local reporter told the police that M. Alexandre had been well known to him for at least 3 years and had previously been very rich and of good reputation. He had been featured in the newspaper at least once, and had even driven a BMW. One incident, for which he gained some notoriety, involved his son being left in the car, which had been parked insecurely. The car stated moving with the child alone inside, and it was only with local assistance that it had been stopped and rendered safe.

After his divorce, M. Alexandre's world had fallen to pieces. His business had lost large amounts of money and he had subsequently lost his wife. The police asked him to dress in more suitable attire and contacted the French Embassy on his behalf, but no further information about the outcome is available.

FRENCHMAN TRIES TO GO HOME TO FRANCE BUT HAS NO RESOURCES

On February 13th at 2 pm, Alexandre Silvan Philip Wanden Boule, a French national, aged 29, was detained by the police. M. Alexandre was seen with a young 8 year old boy under his arm walking in a dangerous manner the middle of the Sukhumvit Road at midday, acting in a demented way and waving his arms about, trying to keep passers-by, who wished to help him, away from himself and also succeeding in holding up the traffic.

Police Major General Vinai Horhrien, had been notified by a public minded citizen who had seen M. Alexandre walking down the middle of Sukhumvit Road in an unsteady manner with the child under his arm that the citizen suspected might have been abducted. Accordingly, the police decide to investigate the matter.

The police, accompanied by the Sawang Boriboon Rescue Team, arrived on the scene and tried to remonstrate with the Frenchman. The Frenchman, who spoke in Thai, told the police that he had been married to a Thai lady, Mrs Pantip Wanden Boule, aged 23, from Buriram for eight years and they had had one child. He recounted that they had had problems and had decided to get divorced. She had taken all the property and money, relinquishing the child to the father's care.

M. Alexandre said he had duly taken care of his son, while living in a small room. He had previously had an export jewellery business, which had since gone bankrupt. He had accordingly decided to return to France, but didn't have the wherewithal to do so, now being destitute.

He decided to try and thumb a lift to Bangkok on order to go to the French Embassy to seek assistance. However, the drivers on Sukhumvit misunderstood his motives and mistook him for a robber, one of them calling the police.

A local reporter told the police that M. Alexandre had been well known to him for at least 3 years and had previously been very rich and of good reputation. He had been featured in the newspaper at least once, and had even driven a BMW. One incident, for which he gained some notoriety, involved his son being left in the car, which had been parked insecurely. The car stated moving with the child alone inside, and it was only with local assistance that it had been stopped and rendered safe.

After his divorce, M. Alexandre's world had fallen to pieces. His business had lost large amounts of money and he had subsequently lost his wife. The police asked him to dress in more suitable attire and contacted the French Embassy on his behalf, but no further information about the outcome is available.

Married her at 15???

Surely a coincidence.

After eight years (plus 9 in the womb) the mother just left the child? That's awful.

I couldn't care less about the cradle snatching guy or the mercenary mother, but the poor youngster is a different matter - it's a <deleted> World we live in and it's getting worse daily...

She had taken all the property and money, relinquishing the child to the father's care.

Taken all the property and money while tossing out her broke husband with their child. That is just wrong. How can someone take all the money and leave their child??

TheWalkingMan

Let me get this straight; an adult farang rapes and impregnates a 14 year old village girl. Eight years later he is walking around with the child in Pattaya and we are blaming the mother? Am I missing something? Shouldn't the man be in prison?

Edited by mdeland

Let me get this straight;

No you haven't got it straight. The only comment on the mother was to do with leaving the child to a man whom you claim has raped & impregnanted her when she was 14 which btw is also speculation as pregnancy is 9month period & a whole year is 12 months, so they could have been legally married at time of conception Get a bit of prespective, they have been married for the past 8 years (I read somewhere that marraige for a thai is legal at 15 with parental consent, anyone can confirm??)

Oh but poor her, she wasn't traumatised enough that she couldn't keep the remaining assets so why not the kid too?? If he was such a bastard wouldn't she have got him imprisoned & done all in her power to keep him away from the kid???

We can only go by what is printed in the the article, so as printed, the guy lost everything & the mother would rather have a house & some cash than her kid.

I would recommend that all you fellas considering marrying and procreating with a 14 or a 15 year old girl should seriously consider counselling. There is no justification for this guys alleged actions...

Edited by mdeland

No one is suggesting it is right but if she was bothered at the time she could have got him arrested but instead stayed married for 8 whole years & managed to "espace" only when the money run out. hmmmm Also the guy is 29 now so at the time was only 21 himself. I too had a 20y/o bf at 15.

And fyi, I am a women & can't understand a women who would rather have a bit of cash than keep her child.

Frenchy's a freakazoid. Sorry, that's the way I see it. Traumatized little girls often make bad choices as mothers, nothing new there. I agree with you that the tragedy is the kid. Lock up Frenchy or better yet ship him back to France. Get the kid to a good foster home or even a bad foster home would be better than locked into a moving car in Pattaya.

I would recommend that all you fellas considering marrying and procreating with a 14 or a 15 year old girl should seriously consider counselling. There is no justification for this guys alleged actions...

I've got to agree.

I don't speak to many 15 year old Thai girls, but can't imagine that there's much to stimulate a 21 year old European (different culture, not higher culture before a pc twot jumps on me) other than what he perceives as a young sexy body. - counselling required, at the least.

Boo, I agree with most of your points, but when I was 21 I'd have got a ###### good thrashing if I'd had a 15 year old lover.

Many farang believe they have the sweet innocent Isan girl for years. All the time she has had

a extra relationship strung along with cyphoning off funds bit at a time. Know a few friends that would never believe it so just let him be happy and blind. Seems not uncommon for many to pass the children

off on relatives while they dig for gold. Almost like it is their social security system, parents take care of the children and in reward they will get money from the daughter/girl who lives a complete rewarding life with a farang. Do not know if it happens with Thai men and would be interesting to know.

"M. Alexandre was seen with a young 8 year old boy under his arm walking in a dangerous manner the middle of the Sukhumvit Road at midday, acting in a demented way and waving his arms about, trying to keep passers-by, who wished to help him, away from himself and also succeeding in holding up the traffic."

I think given the circumstances, I'd take what M. Alexandre says with a bit of salt and follow-up with a bit of investigation. "Sorry, your wife mistreated you so badly. Need some money for a hotel room for you and your 8 year old boy" would not be my response to the situation. In the US, we call this behavior, "Danger to oneself and others" and put the person on a 72 hour hold. Child protective services would be called.

I think that we have to remember that the boy was not just any boy but the man's son. It sounds like he has been through a really bad time if he has lost his wife, business etc over what seems to be a short period of time. This has obviously caused his irrational behaviour.

It was not long ago when he was driving a BMW and had a profitable business. I feel that there must be a lot more to this story and look forward to hearing the wifes side.

Rick

In the US, we call this behavior, "Danger to oneself and others" and put the person on a 72 hour hold. Child protective services would be called.

Sure mdeland, but your not in the US are you,

I see you brought your high horse and your blinkers with you though.

[

After his divorce, M. Alexandre's world had fallen to pieces. His business had lost large amounts of money and he had subsequently lost his wife.

Didn't he lose his wife in the divorce then?

I think he would like to have lost her before the divorce, she kept finding him though.

The more we learn of this story, the more it becomes a familiar tale in that

1: The Thai press has printed the wrong age. (of the son at least)

2: Pattaya wife ends relationship and moves on to greener pastures when money dries up.

3: Many peasant class mothers don't see their kids from one year to the next. The reasons are usually due to their job but there are many circumstances. I find it hard to accept too but I've come across it many times. Often the child is simply with the grandparents. However, a new husband may not want the kids. Also if a sister has migrated to a richer country, some try to get the nephew/niece across on relative's visas. There are lots of circumstances.

4: In a Thai divorce, is it not common for the husband to get custody of the boys and the wife custody of the girls?

So, in short, I think there are far fewer surprises here than appeared at first glance.

Here is the original story of the runaway car.....note the childs age and no mention of Mum.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86947

Boy, he went down the tubes fast! "Pattaya City News, Wednesday 4th October 2006" reported that he "recently purchased a BMW 740". And now mid-Feb 2007 and he has lost already everything (except his son)?

IIRC from the photos from the locked-in-the-car episode from October, and the child was a toddler. If there were two (or more?) children, did the mother keep the other(s)?