Thailand restaurant review

cleverman

My old favorite lunchtime noodle shop in Loei from 40 years ago, I think.  This is a recent picture.  Glad they maintained the shop just like it used to be.  Wonderful ambiance. The old Chinese guy and I communicated well, considering neither of us spoke Thai worth a damn. 

image.jpeg.6713fe4263deb4e4a1f417f308215d5e.jpeg

On 11/11/2018 at 11:23 PM, cleverman said:

Travelling around this wonderful country, love fine dining, let us all know your favourite places to dine. 

As it is "fine dining" you're looking for, the Thailand Michelin awards were presented yesterday I believe, also the Bib Gourmand.

Living in the outskirts of BKK, we have a couple of local restaurants we tend to eat very often. Not fine dining by any stretch of the imagination, but just great, fresh tasting food IMHO in a setting we like.

1 hour ago, james.d said:

As it is "fine dining" you're looking for, the Thailand Michelin awards were presented yesterday I believe, also the Bib Gourmand.

Living in the outskirts of BKK, we have a couple of local restaurants we tend to eat very often. Not fine dining by any stretch of the imagination, but just great, fresh tasting food IMHO in a setting we like.

Just read it! Phuket got a mention. Didn't see any in Pattaya that has been getting heavy promotion over the years. My thread is about fine dinning though. 

Archived