"I've lost my passport" - Norwegian on 1,000 day overstay in custody after tip off

webfact

"I've lost my passport" - Norwegian on 1,000 day overstay in custody after tip off

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Mukdahan Immigration officers acting on a tip off from a member of the public paid a visit to a Norwegian living in a townhouse in the north eastern Thai province. 

The informant said that the foreigner had gone out to buy food and was now returning home. Immigration, tourist police and river police then swooped, reported Sanook,

Kenneth Kengo Kazunari, 39, was approached outside his townhouse. 

He said that he had lost his passport and was taken in for questioning. 

He was identified on the PIBICS system as having entered Thailand on January 20th 2016. He was given permission to stay until February 3rd of that year but had since done no extensions. 

He was thus on 1,009 day overstay. 

He was detained and prepared for deportation.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-12

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

Upset a local I would guess.......????

I'd lay odds on it being yet another archetypical snitching farang

28 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

It took nine officers to overpower him?

including River Police !!  No room in the photo opp for the boys of the Mukdahan Mess Kit Repair Squadron

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The informant said that the foreigner had gone out to buy food and was now returning home. Immigration, tourist police and river police then swooped

Does immigration and tourist police react like this everywhere? I have my doubt.

What did he do to get so much attention?

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The informant said that the foreigner had gone out to buy food and was now returning home. Immigration, tourist police and river police then swooped

'9 of them all swooped on one Norwegian', what is all this swooping? Is it what they do when they get the parachute badge? Do they swoop all the time or just when they are in a group?

4 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Is he a real Norwegian?

Kenneth Kengo Kazunari does not seem to be more Norwegian than the Sultan of Brunei, with the provisio that the middle -and last name is spelled correctly....

Another thing that put question about his claimed Norwegian nationality is that he just got 15 days visa on arrival (January 20th 2016 until February 3rd) which is half of what the real Norwgians get (30 days) so it seems to be something lost in translation - strange in a way as this never seems to happen...:whistling:

58 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Kenneth Kengo Kazunari does not seem to be more Norwegian than the Sultan of Brunei, with the provisio that the middle -and last name is spelled correctly....

Another thing that put question about his claimed Norwegian nationality is that he just got 15 days visa on arrival (January 20th 2016 until February 3rd) which is half of what the real Norwgians get (30 days) so it seems to be something lost in translation - strange in a way as this never seems to happen...:whistling:

GMail help forum, January 9 2017:

Dette er PolitietizGcZt-b-wNO_LmUJNt-YnhMsnwWu2K8njqEUWjJPr2Ggs3s4KzPvmo30y7la8uUjtOYt1BaWDo0jWHSsyicm10mWHSpMwK9Hvp5Uf41JsxXqSacD4uVXLKUPf3ZzCa7P4j3a85ssuGlvfiqiQ00Da6LbHQHCRMojiAoqv4ohwNlh0-oyIhbhVcf40-8F5AHC7HHoyXdtsP6HiG5qCcHOQsVydSKxfoQZD8OOZel7U-nkhmY_RuxuPEtUEpT582RvQK7L8Ui5Bjqq6Hdmimjbr_MV_HOjkR9Mu4HH4F7Cx18MJGJGvGbap8krNNNf5WZlpu_PQsmqwIR1YZHNORla3e0Kdvgd6trtztxc8t7uzWMAfMFA3KLbjhZPGl5fAVOngWcvncKkTMUpZ4FBHCN1RA5yRtbFCHUNwwPKEJrvAAcwd6MTi_b9beXqBpTDlMUJOnOSyBmF7K9auz-K55I2rpyjKEr2yc=w5000-h5000 r1ql5WdVBGMqYvdOx124xnUooxqSYbha63HY0aFmw_d2iDpexPue9RvQ36F_FvZzHPDpUn70KlM1-VsUGEZMbQABGss94ow0yFXlejNRZQ_YspOwyMYabhGTAtqKOzz7hlGkH-awTe5RU0kdUrQB58byvZWHVAhaDFZbb4PbJxRi09xxCC6U2c6t29--l8SfURx-BMixg67kAtCjWv7cBcnijtCyqqE1-9O7SoA_UHSr3V2RaZ8gjRFagljFib113zkzuL2sCCgnbRQS3um_6QAHrMuE4n_E0ZoqZLeOiXh7W4R0oZXEaU2FBvwG5ZkzN4A9X6WV-PU2TpX0relqACQa8MMCP5quKdTAaUkyc9HzfTb_RTqgdeNs-RgXwzhio-ftwjzELgC8SWDOkOmbr4RitWUJ7KR_QTE6ok5Up-CK9nt6RC_Ew-FmOF0aNBsQvGsIWvF5LFxz_SSD4YUAZ1AtPTPsZHk=w5000-h5000
This is police
Kenneth Kengo Kazunari from police. Left & Police Morten Drægni's police superintendent in profit group of the Oslo police and expert on skimmingskriminalitet. to the Right..

In Act Name & Police Full Authoritative permission from police in Oslo. Police Service Man: Kenneth Kengo Kazunari. ask you to delete these 3 websites \

Remove this 3 gmail/google+ accounts here under:

regards: Politiet Norge.

19 hours ago, Pisdjuk said:

Could have Japanese father, but he is from Troms, Norway!

He may be a result of Norwegian/Japanese fish trade - a fishy outcome not surprisingly involved in fishy business….

Maybe this scumbag thougt that Thai police cant track his finger print haha. The story of lost passport and asking to be stateless (desperately) is so common nowadays.

I dont mean to be a bitch but with the things on that arms and the shape, I am a bit shocked that he is a Norwegian!!!! 

Archived