Video: In cold blood: Cop shoots neighbor dead because of loud bike exhaust

webfact

Video: In cold blood: Cop shoots neighbor dead because of loud bike exhaust

3pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A senior traffic cop chased and shot a neighbor four times in Phuttamonthon Sai 4 last night. 

A video caught the confusion as Senior Sgt Maj Sirimongkhon Thongsuk unloaded his 9mm pistol into Kriangsak Sornthong, 35.

The victim worked next door at a pork BBQ delivery firm.

The policeman is on the run. 

The reason for the shooting: A noisy motorcycle exhaust.

Thammasala cops and Por Tack Tung foundation rescue found Kriangsak dead from four gunshot wounds at 10.30 pm Monday night. 

He had been shot in the back, stomach, chest and right arm. Casings of the same caliber weapon littered the street outside the pork barbecue shop run by thirty year old Sorn Thongboh.

Sorn told Thai Rath that he has been in business for three months and the victim had worked for him for that time. Some time prior the victim had been told by his neighbor the cop that his exhaust was too noisy and he must change it. 

The bike in fact belonged to another employee who had only been there for four or five days. 

On Monday night Kriangsak came back after an errand and the cop demanded why the exhaust had not been changed. 

He started shooting out in the street. Kriangsak fled inside the shop but the cop chased him and finished him off. 

The cop who fled the scene is a traffic policeman attached to the Thammasala station. 

The incident occurred at the Sri Monthon Sammakhee estate in Phuttamonthon Sai 4, west of Bangkok. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-13

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No policeman in our road.

Brainless hool intentionally racing his 100 dB+ thingy up and down.

It's a physical assault.

Fortunately only in the early evening.

If he would do that in the night ....

I thought about a steel rope.

It's amazing how many people here think a loud exhaust is a major crime.

The police officer could have put a bullet or two in the exhaust and he would have made his point.

And worst case he could have shot the engine.

Wouldn't that have been more than enough punishment?

1 hour ago, Cadbury said:

Let that be a lesson to all noisy motorbike riders. The police have zero tolerance when the noise affects them personally.

It has long amused me how the Police tolerate "noise" I'm sure tinnitus is common among traffic police as they have to stand for hours getting their ears blasted, breathing obnoxious fumes is a added bonus! 

Noisy motorbikes are certainly enough to drive you crazy.

I have heard that a 1oz fishing weight, with 20mtrs of line or braid attatched, shot from a catapult. Into the front wheel on a dark night, causes an unfortunate upset some 50 metres or so down the road.

Heaven forbid that this activity become widely known and practised.

I am told one needs to give 1 bike length " lead", or forward allowance, if attempting to connect with a fast moving target.

Much better, i'm sure, to gently remonstrate, in tones of Christian civility, and pray for peace and understanding.

I can appreciate a nice sounding motorcycle, but those small single cylinder bikes with loud pipes are the worst sound ever. Why would anyone do that?

Either way, hope the cop pays the full price for this. He could have just fined the guy, or confiscated the bike, legally they have the right to as any modifications are illegal in Thailand.

finally some swift problem handling.( although it took 5 weeks) 

many people in the neighboring streets will be happy .

btw: did you see the illegal cart game  on the floor ? that was the reason those people were in panic,they thought they were going to be cought .   

Archived