BANGKOK 24 February 2019 00:37
amdy2206

Ban Chang or Cha Am?

I would try Bangsaray just a few km away from Ban Chang but with a great beach and lots of decent sea food restaurants and family friendly bars/restaurants on the beach. Also you have the water park and Nong Nooch gardens nearby.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 4:37 PM, jesimps said:

Never tried the beaches in Ban Chang, but it has to have the best girly bars in Thailand. Unlike Pattaya, the ladies are all very friendly with lots of stunners amongst them. I don't suppose you'd be interested in this having a young child, just something for you to store away.

I'm interested. STunners? Details?

On 11/14/2018 at 12:04 PM, brianthainess said:

Oil rigs can be seen on a clear day but not the sea floor. Most of the large oil companies are just a few clicks away,flight path u-Tapao airport,could be some of the sources .

Oil rigs cannot be seen from the Ban Chang coast rubbish 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 12:04 PM, brianthainess said:

Oil rigs can be seen on a clear day but not the sea floor. Most of the large oil companies are just a few clicks away,flight path u-Tapao airport,could be some of the sources .

No wonder interest in TV is waning when rubbish like this is posted.

On 11/16/2018 at 12:45 AM, Mac98 said:

I'm interested. STunners? Details?

Stunners?????

Well there is the one who stunned her boyfriend with a beer bottle and now runs the bar herself.

Since the motorway from BKK started being built prices for land and houses also started to rise.

The bar scene ( the strip ) has been in decline for a while, with the usual getting fewer customers so better put the prices up. Plenty of 7/11 stores though. 😨

Maptaphut Industrial Estate is 10 kilometre east of BC and some are buying on the idea of investment because of the EEC.

Quite where it's all going I'm not sure.

Edited by overherebc