Video: Punch drunk- sozzled motorcyclist does a dance for the cops in Chiang Mai

webfact

Video: Punch drunk- sozzled motorcyclist does a dance for the cops in Chiang Mai

10pm.jpg

Picture: Chiang Mai News

A video posted online by the Thai police was billed as a warning to the public not to drink and drive. 

It featured a man named as Chor, a member of the Thai Yai (Shan) ethnic group, who had been stopped on Monday outside the Mae Faek police station.

A roadside blood test showed him to have 210 mg of alcohol in his blood - four times over the limit. 

He was taken into the station for processing where he confirmed that he was indeed over the limit.

He did this by performing some dance moves much to the delight of officers present. 

One - mindful that his antics resembled a boxer - dubbed him "Ai Num Mat Mao" - "the punch drunk man". 

This footage was then put on the police station's page on Facebook.

Not principally as an entertainment but as a warning, reported Chiang Mai News.

Following his impromptu show Chor complied with the officers who charged him with drink driving.

Source: Chiang Mai News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-13

5 hours ago, seahorse said:

"Not principally as an entertainment but as a warning, reported Chiang Mai News."

A warning that you can't dance when you're pissed? 

That's not what Vodka whispers to me...........................:thumbsup:

:tongue:

18 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

210 mg! I don't know whether I could stand straight not to speak of dancing or riding a two wheeler.

A hardened guy.

Oh but you will, if drinking every day for a couple of weeks. Your brain will adjust to the alcohol level, you'll probably not feeling drunk.

7 hours ago, seahorse said:

"Not principally as an entertainment but as a warning, reported Chiang Mai News."

I can't dance sober, I have to be pissed... but I' don't ride/drive I get carried home !!

Hic !!

8 hours ago, seahorse said:

..inside his little cranium he is no doubt a Fred Astaire.

Archived