Video: Don't hit a Thai when they're "graaping" - assault charges laid

webfact

Video: Don't hit a Thai when they're "graaping" - assault charges laid

1pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Mobile phone footage showed a Thai man kick out at a 7/11 staffer outside a Chonburi store. 

The victim was on his knees begging for forgiveness at the time.

A melee ensued and the matter soon wound up in the lap of Muang district police chief Pol Col Atinan Nuchanart.

Arrested was 22 year old Aphisit who admitted attacking Phanurin, 20, the 7/11 worker. 

Aphisit told the cops that the younger man was sleeping with his young wife behind his back, a situation he could not tolerate. 

He has been charged with assault. 

The gesture of prostrating oneself in forgiveness or contrition - the graap - usually means an avoidance of further violence. 

But on this occasion it did not prompting wide social media interest in the 44 second clip. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-14

11 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sleeping with the mans wife.. ... He deserved a good kicking.

If someone slept with my wife I would,I would buy him a beer and wish them all the best in their future but I'm not that lucky.everyday my wife asks me"teerak are we be together forever" and I ask her what evil have I done in the past to deserve this.she knows I don't mean it and we just laugh.anyway just another one of the 10 commandments broke as usual.maybe they should teach in the schools the 10 commandments and seven deadly sins.then again rules and laws don't mean much here unless you are caught.

42 minutes ago, webfact said:

Aphisit told the cops that the younger man was sleeping with his young wife behind his back, a situation he could not tolerate. 

never sleep with someone wife behind their back,, always in front of their back....

6 minutes ago, thequietman said:

If she didn't open her legs, then he wouldn't get to sleep with her.

You are blaming the wrong person here.

No i am not blaming the wrong person, he was wrong, the mans wife was wrong.

All my life i have had a rule....if a woman is free she is fair game, if a woman is married/ in a steady relationship, she is untouchable.

She was the one married, she wasnt raped, so she gave consent, she needs dumping fast !

Her marriage vows meant nothing.

He should have thanked the guy for revealing what he had married......and then gave him a kicking for the embarrasement he caused ! 

49 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

She was the one married, she wasnt raped, so she gave consent, she needs dumping fast !

Her marriage vows meant nothing.

He should have thanked the guy for revealing what he had married......and then gave him a kicking for the embarrasement he caused ! 

But maybe the cuckolded wannabe kick-boxer guy had insufficient 'equipment' to keep our Rosie all rosey?

Kind of makes you think about prorities in peoples heads........

A guy slaps another because he  slept with his wife..............then......we have a guy with a noisy motorcycle exhaust gets 4 bullets ..dead !!! 

So. you can mess with a guys wife but dont mess with a guys rest !!...????

59 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

If you ask me this fella is taking the piss.first he humps the mans wife then gets him nicked.all he's got to do now is move in with the floozy and kick him out.

In my short but exciting career as a gigolo for the lonely wives of the landed gentry in River Oaks, Houston, this is exactly how it sometimes played out. But they have guns over there so one needs to take extra precautions like living in another state.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

How sure are you the new lover knew she was married?

You say he was a bad boy but do you have any idea how many bad girls are out there?

Maybe they all know eachother but then again maybe not.

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

In my short but exciting career as a gigolo for the lonely wives of the landed gentry in River Oaks, Houston, this is exactly how it sometimes played out. But they have guns over there so one needs to take extra precautions like living in another state.

Ah !!! so I finally found you......:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Kind of makes you think about prorities in peoples heads........

A guy slaps another because he  slept with his wife..............then......we have a guy with a noisy motorcycle exhaust gets 4 bullets ..dead !!! 

So. you can mess with a guys wife but dont mess with a guys rest !!...????

Can you just imagine the mayhem that would have kicked-off if this cuckolder also had a noisy bike???!!!

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Can you just imagine the mayhem that would have kick-off if this cuckolder also had a noisy bike???!!!

Officer: " I understand this man was having sex with your wife, is that why you killed him ?"

Somchai " No, his <deleted> noisy motorcy was doin my head in ! " 

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

No i am not blaming the wrong person, he was wrong, the mans wife was wrong.

All my life i have had a rule....if a woman is free she is fair game, if a woman is married/ in a steady relationship, she is untouchable.

Instead of "blaming", why not be a grown up and recognize that when a relationship fails there are reasons for it. You have no idea as to the complete facts of the case. Do you know the answers to the following;

- What was the status of the relationship? was it a forced marriage where a young girl was forced to marry?

- Was the marriage intact before the extramarital activity commenced? Typically it is not.

- Did the aggrieved husband have a mia noi and the woman said, what was good for him was good for her?

- Was the husband able to satisfy the woman's emotional and physical needs?

- Was the the husband a bum, i.e. a gambler or a drunk or a wife beater etc.? He's obviously given to violence.

You don't know the answers to the above, nor does anyone else here know what those answers are. Maybe he was a taken advantage of. I don't know and neither do you. I don't get involved with married people, but when a marriage is over and one spouse won't grant the divorce  without a fight, these things can happen. Rather than judge and say the kid deserved a sucker kick to the head, I believe it only fair and wait for the facts, especially since these stories have multiple versions of the facts. One thing I do know is that these were kids and they were  too immature to be married. This is what happens when folks who are too young to marry, marry. This isn't 1940, where people were obliged due to circumstances,  to behave as adults when they were still teenagers.

the the couple was no longer a "couple", if the aggrieved husband

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

So wrong. Nobody deserves a kicking, but the blame lies with the wife. She's the one married to him, she swore to be faithful to him, not the other guy.  He only did what any young guy would do when offered to you on a plate.

Archived