Video: Don't hit a Thai when they're "graaping" - assault charges laid

webfact

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

No i am not blaming the wrong person, he was wrong, the mans wife was wrong.

All my life i have had a rule....if a woman is free she is fair game, if a woman is married/ in a steady relationship, she is untouchable.

Oh so pious.

13 hours ago, jvs said:

How sure are you the new lover knew she was married?

You say he was a bad boy but do you have any idea how many bad girls are out there?

Maybe they all know eachother but then again maybe not.

True. Met a thai woman in a club in BKK. She was with two other women. Slept with her for two days. Then her husband found me in her Line contacts and wanted to kill me. I had no idea the woman was married to a thai man. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 9:52 AM, colinneil said:

No i am not blaming the wrong person, he was wrong, the mans wife was wrong.

All my life i have had a rule....if a woman is free she is fair game, if a woman is married/ in a steady relationship, she is untouchable.

Sometimes it happens the man was grateful you bonking his wife because he is impotent or else he has STD that would take some time to heal so if the wife keep asking for sex it would be problem. Oh I almost forgot, if you don't do a good job someone else would be chosen to replace you. Logic isn't it?

On 11/14/2018 at 8:08 AM, colinneil said:

Sleeping with the mans wife.. ... He deserved a good kicking.

It's his wife that deserves a good kicking,..out the door. Plz don't chime in with some wife beater garbage. I said out the door, not in the face.

On 11/14/2018 at 10:25 AM, geriatrickid said:

Instead of "blaming", why not be a grown up and recognize that when a relationship fails there are reasons for it. You have no idea as to the complete facts of the case. Do you know the answers to the following;

- What was the status of the relationship? was it a forced marriage where a young girl was forced to marry?

- Was the marriage intact before the extramarital activity commenced? Typically it is not.

- Did the aggrieved husband have a mia noi and the woman said, what was good for him was good for her?

- Was the husband able to satisfy the woman's emotional and physical needs?

- Was the the husband a bum, i.e. a gambler or a drunk or a wife beater etc.? He's obviously given to violence.

You don't know the answers to the above, nor does anyone else here know what those answers are. Maybe he was a taken advantage of. I don't know and neither do you. I don't get involved with married people, but when a marriage is over and one spouse won't grant the divorce  without a fight, these things can happen. Rather than judge and say the kid deserved a sucker kick to the head, I believe it only fair and wait for the facts, especially since these stories have multiple versions of the facts. One thing I do know is that these were kids and they were  too immature to be married. This is what happens when folks who are too young to marry, marry. This isn't 1940, where people were obliged due to circumstances,  to behave as adults when they were still teenagers.

the the couple was no longer a "couple", if the aggrieved husband

human nature, relationships   get  boring with anyone after a  while, but the grass often isnt greener.

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2018 at 2:08 AM, colinneil said:

Sleeping with the mans wife.. ... He deserved a good kicking.

Don't judge until you know.

Thai men can't accept to be dumped by a girlfriend or wife.

I'm just assuming now, if the "wife" is sleeping with someone else, she's dying to leave her "husband" and she might just do that due to Thai men's poor self esteem.

On 11/14/2018 at 11:18 PM, Wake Up said:

True. Met a thai woman in a club in BKK. She was with two other women. Slept with her for two days. Then her husband found me in her Line contacts and wanted to kill me. I had no idea the woman was married to a thai man. 

Just a mistake you had it that she had a husband from UK

I've only slept with a married woman twice. Perhaps had half dozen opportunities. One of the women her husband openly did the same and in process of divorce. Other time I was 18, what the hell. She was hot and twice my age.

It's a shit move.

Archived