Cheese, Anyone?

Shoeless Joe

Went to Gekko Garden for the first time to get the cheddar mentioned above.

I thought there would be cheeses on display but I didn't see anything and asked, upon which I was provided a laminated sheet with prices listed.

The point to note is that they do not give a list of the specials. It was only when I asked that I was given another small laminated sheet.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Wandr said:

I thought there would be cheeses on display but I didn't see anything and asked, upon which I was provided a laminated sheet with prices listed.

The point to note is that they do not give a list of the specials. It was only when I asked that I was given another small laminated sheet.

So , when it comes to The Specials ,they , Do Nothing ?

14 hours ago, Bill97 said:

Yes unlike the other shops that post large signs, send email announcements and have mobile announcements in your neighborhood.

What are the names of the stores that do that kind of stuff for their specials?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If they keep that up , the place will end up like a Ghost Town

3 hours ago, Wandr said:

Plenty of cheese on display in the store display case. Rudi posts the specials on the FB page every week. Check the GG FB page.

On 9/13/2019 at 8:21 AM, kiaora1968 said:

Damn, the secret is out.

Just had  a Danish Blue ( DB from Gecko) and bacon omelette. Awesome, and my larder is stocked with cheeses various. At least for a week or two. ????

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Only for 3 or 4 weeks as his major supplier is closing down soon, according to him.

The great cheese stampede has officially started.  Beware of Scottiejohn riding his buffalo at full gallop thru Thapae Gate.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

500bht of Cheese from Gekko this morning .........

1Kg, Aussie Mature cheddar, 1Kg of Danish Blue.

The Danish Blue smells really good.

You were luckier than I was. I went this afternoon hoping that the last promotion would still be valid, but the staff told me that it was over.

I'll wait for the next one ????

Archived