Non ED and NON B visa question

Hi,

I just recently graduate and left Thailand when my visa expired. I am now just recived a job offer and will need to apply non B visa to come back to Thailand.

The HR told me that they cant process my document because I have not void my previous visa (non ED) and they can't suggest what to do next. But I told her that I didn't know I will come back and university advised me just left when visa expired no need to go to changwattana to void the visa.

Does anyone here have similar experience? Should I fly back to Thailand to void the non ED Visa? It has already expired like 3 weeks ago when I left Thailand... Got really curious [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I think the HR department is confusing a previous extension for working with one for a attending school. Some immigration offices do make a problem for not formally canceling the extension based upon working.

If the University would write a letter stating you studies ended on or after the date you left the country the extension could be canceled at immigration. But you would have to be here to do it.

Ask the HR department if that letter would be enough for them to start the paperwork needed. You could ask the University to send it to them if that was acceptable.

I think the HR department is confusing a previous extension for working with one for a attending school. Some immigration offices do make a problem for not formally canceling the extension based upon working.
If the University would write a letter stating you studies ended on or after the date you left the country the extension could be canceled at immigration. But you would have to be here to do it.
Ask the HR department if that letter would be enough for them to start the paperwork needed. You could ask the University to send it to them if that was acceptable.

Thanks! I will contact the University and HR department. It seems like I have to go back to Thailand for this. Thank you very much for your advise!!

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app