BANGKOK 21 February 2019 02:14
webfact

Amazing fall from grace for Pattaya big shot Luke Cook - respected expat to death row in Thailand

Hope the POS rots in his stinking hot jail cell on his diet of 4th grade rice that can't even be sold at the markets!

Next!!

On 11/14/2018 at 1:56 PM, gamini said:

can't think that any respected expat would live in Pattaya

Bit of a broadsweeping statement. I know and have known many who live there. For the most part, decent people and I would imagine many upstanding citizens would respect them.

I have just read this thread, well speed read and a couple of points stuck out.

One was the expat, who wholeheartedly told of his encounter with the alleged drug dealer, Luke, in regard to some yacht business. He had nothing but praise for Luke as a genuine businessman.

Reading between the lines, and incidentally, I didn't read the media article as it will be mostly fabricated and bias anyway........ did a man, who is easily influenced, possibly intimidated and or coerced, really commit this alleged crime?

Perhaps if some of the do gooders on this thread who want him stoned to death were to follow the case closer, they might find reason to cast doubt on his guilt or at least mitigate some of his guilt.

Innocent until proven guilty, I say

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

With that french volunteer that likes to extort people and run around in police uniforms involved in the arrest It might have been a extortion attempt gone wrong.

Edited by pattayabgoodboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Peasandmash said:

death penalty sounds right for this low life, but out of compassion his wife should be allowed to live. and I don't anyone who would do something as stupid as this.

guess your lucky that French police volunteer wasn't driving by your house taking pictures. So many stories about this french volunteer trying to extort people.

Why are people not talking about Tyler Gerard the American that was arrested with them ? He was also sentenced to death by lethal injection ?

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 7:41 PM, MickeyR said:

Lost my youngest son to Drugs . He knew is own mind. I don't have any good words for Drug lords, runners, or what name they go by. No sympathy they had a good life and got greedy. Good job done by Thai authorities

"Good job done by authorities"  Probably if it was in your country, but this is Thailand where the 'authorities' are often up to their necks in it and a result like this can only be seen as getting rid of the opposition.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2018 at 8:00 PM, Burma Bill said:

Quote" "Thailand's world famous seaside resort" - should read "Thailand's world INFAMOUS seaside resort". I personally HATE the place and have no intentions of ever returning to the dump.  

Worlds number uno Sin City.

Appears this guy took the piss and he's been leaking into fellow expats beers for years.
Cardinal rule broken, keep your head low and humble, or it gets loped off.

Know many expats, though on a smaller scale, who have the same problem with their ego when faced with the increased female availability and spending power that comes from the exchange rate.

Monkey tell, farang do. 

BTW, Those Facebook photo filters make him much more attractive than the police mug shot cameras.

G'day

On 11/14/2018 at 6:45 PM, Sydebolle said:

Out of curiosity; how do you check-in 500 kgs of anything onto a flight to Australia without being noticed? Assumingly it was brought as excess luggage it must have cost  fortune as the fee is 1% of the single first class tariff. Just wondering .............. 

My baggage allowance was 40kg, and that was biz class.

Takes some balls to go to check in with 500kg. "Did you pack it yourself sir?"

• Haha 1

On 11/14/2018 at 4:47 PM, possum1931 said:

Notice how the bad guys nearly always have facial hair.

So did Jesus (allegedly)

• Haha 1

The real crime is that his actions have resulted in the cancellation of the Sunday Carvery Buffet at Jollies.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wgdanson said:

So did Jesus (allegedly)

There is always an exception to everything😄

9 hours ago, possum1931 said:

There is always an exception to everything😄

Is it the exception these days. Most soccer players seem to be bearded , and I watched a police show on BBC last night where most officers had lost their Gillettes.