BANGKOK 20 February 2019 00:12
webfact

Amazing fall from grace for Pattaya big shot Luke Cook - respected expat to death row in Thailand

41 minutes ago, pattayabgoodboy said:

Why doesn't the court know about these guys involvement in prior acts?

In the case of Shoebridge being asked about him supplying the cars and house for Bagnato - which were used in Schneider's murder Shoebridge replied that it was his wife's business. I don't think the court was interested. Similarly I do not believe the court was told that all these characters were working for Colonel Dullayapat

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gang Warily said:

In the case of Shoebridge being asked about him supplying the cars and house for Bagnato - which were used in Schneider's murder Shoebridge replied that it was his wife's business. I don't think the court was interested. Similarly I do not believe the court was told that all these characters were working for Colonel Dullayapat

Oh where did you read that?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Gang Warily said:

Wow even the Aussies think this guy was involved. Shoebridge's name is all over the coroners report.

Schneider findings.pdf

1 hour ago, pattayabgoodboy said:

Oh where did you read that?

This isn't coming out of thin air. 🙄I asked a person who sat through the entire trial who also told me that Shoebridge denied any involvement with steroids. How much of this will have been actually recorded I do not know. No verbatim record is taken at Thai trials - only the summary, which the judge speaks into his microphone (and hands the tape for typing into computer by court clerk) Records are open to the defence/prosecution, but not public as far as I am aware, Usually have to approach one of the two sides.

5 hours ago, pattayabgoodboy said:

I want to know more about this 23 American guy, Tyler Gerard. looks like his family has a gofundme page.  Looks like he is sick in the Big Tiger.

https://www.gofundme.com/support-for-tracy-and-jerry

His sentence was reduced to 2 years in February 2017, so he should be out of jail soon. 

"US man Tyler Gerard, 22, was convicted of deprivation of liberty and sentenced to three years in jail, but his penalty was reduced to two years because of his co-operation with authorities."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-38888797

14 minutes ago, balo said:

His sentence was reduced to 2 years in February 2017, so he should be out of jail soon. 

"US man Tyler Gerard, 22, was convicted of deprivation of liberty and sentenced to three years in jail, but his penalty was reduced to two years because of his co-operation with authorities."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-38888797

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/accomplice-hells-angel-murder-rearrested-drug-charges-195532

No he is on death row in Bangkwang

“We knew that both the dead and the living were involved in drugs,” said another senior Thai police officer, Lt-Gen. Thanitsak Thiraswadi, before the trial began.

And last week, that Thai court agreed with them. The guilty pleas led to death sentences for Cook, his wife and his bikie brother.

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/veneer-of-boats-bars-and-baht-fell-apart-for-luke-cook-ng-b881018367z

1 hour ago, Gang Warily said:

This isn't coming out of thin air. 🙄I asked a person who sat through the entire trial who also told me that Shoebridge denied any involvement with steroids. How much of this will have been actually recorded I do not know. No verbatim record is taken at Thai trials - only the summary, which the judge speaks into his microphone (and hands the tape for typing into computer by court clerk) Records are open to the defence/prosecution, but not public as far as I am aware, Usually have to approach one of the two sides.

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/veneer-of-boats-bars-and-baht-fell-apart-for-luke-cook-ng-b881018367z

Did they plead guilty

4 hours ago, pattayabgoodboy said:

No he is on death row in Bangkwang

"

Tyler Joseph Fulton Sheen Gerard was taken into custody again by Tourist and Immigration police Dec. 11 in front of his parents after completing a two-year sentence Dec. 4.

The charges stem from an Interpol “red notice” filed before Gerard was arrested Dec. 2, 2015 at the Cambodian border for his part in the brutal beating death of Schneider in Pattaya."

If he was with his parents Dec. 4 , why didn't they just flee the country , he was arrested again on Dec. 11.

Maybe his family is living in Thailand ? 

Edited by balo

On January 8, 2019 at 7:28 PM, wgdanson said:

Many pro soccer and rugby players look as if they should be down the Mosque after the match.

I too dated many many girls over my years as a pro musician, and NONE of them had beards or liked facial hair.!!     lol 

Hey man, Nothing beats a properly maintained goatee. The question is can you care for it, or do you let yourself go?

do you work out, shave/trim your pubes and entire body bi-weekly, use good scents and body scrub daily?

if not, facial hair won't work for you. Why? Because like the rest of your body it's going to look like crap, go figure.

judging by the hairy legs and apes I see in pattaya these days I have to admit I'm glad facial hair is not that common here. Not many squeaky clean or we'll kept dudes around at all. Must be all the drinking or lack of discipline in general.

• Confused 1

On 1/4/2019 at 3:00 AM, bojo said:

Bit of a broadsweeping statement. I know and have known many who live there. For the most part, decent people and I would imagine many upstanding citizens would respect them.

I have just read this thread, well speed read and a couple of points stuck out.

One was the expat, who wholeheartedly told of his encounter with the alleged drug dealer, Luke, in regard to some yacht business. He had nothing but praise for Luke as a genuine businessman.

Reading between the lines, and incidentally, I didn't read the media article as it will be mostly fabricated and bias anyway........ did a man, who is easily influenced, possibly intimidated and or coerced, really commit this alleged crime?

Perhaps if some of the do gooders on this thread who want him stoned to death were to follow the case closer, they might find reason to cast doubt on his guilt or at least mitigate some of his guilt.

Innocent until proven guilty, I say

At the first instance my inclination was "hang the bastard"  however as time goes on and more comes to light i am beginning to think that things just do not add up and perhaps this is another case of Koh Tao justice at its best.

21 hours ago, Dick Crank said:

Hey man, Nothing beats a properly maintained goatee. The question is can you care for it, or do you let yourself go?

do you work out, shave/trim your pubes and entire body bi-weekly, use good scents and body scrub daily?

if not, facial hair won't work for you. Why? Because like the rest of your body it's going to look like crap, go figure.

judging by the hairy legs and apes I see in pattaya these days I have to admit I'm glad facial hair is not that common here. Not many squeaky clean or we'll kept dudes around at all. Must be all the drinking or lack of discipline in general.

Crank by name, etc....?

• Like 1

If they are not the same tattoo, then both people have a brown mole in the same place on their arm...

I always use to read Andrew D site when he lived here as it was a real eye opener.

With him being gone, I am somewhat sceptical how and where he gets the information and verifies it.

Not saying he is wrong, just somewhat sceptical.

about Cook, Sure BMW could be leased but lease still requires payments and last time I checked , BM leases are NOT few thousand baht per month and his BM was not a basic bottom range 3 series.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:59 PM, pattayabgoodboy said:

I think the the tattoos are a match to the famous french police volunteer .

Thierry-muscle.jpg

thierry-tattoo.jpg

These tattoos aren't even remotely similar as far as I can see.

The small photo at the bottom left appears to show a shoulder and the top of an arm, possibly seen through something like a car window, whereas the small photo bottom right is taken from larger photo above it and clearly shows a wrist and hand being held upright ie the wrong way round.

As for the mole in the larger photo also being visible in the smaller one bottom right, of course it is: they are the same photo and the smaller one has been cropped and enlarged from the larger one.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KittenKong said:

These tattoos aren't even remotely similar as far as I can see.

The small photo at the bottom left appears to show a shoulder and the top of an arm, possibly seen through something like a car window, whereas the small photo bottom right is taken from larger photo above it and clearly shows a wrist and hand being held upright ie the wrong way round.

As for the mole in the larger photo also being visible in the smaller one bottom right, of course it is: they are the same photo and the smaller one has been cropped and enlarged from the larger one.

Who in all honesty really cares whether or not the tattoos are the same?

The main point to be considered in this thread, is that in all probability Thailand has yet another innocent man set up by scum and is now on death row, even if they don't execute him and his wife, their lives as they know them, are ruined. The French scumbag and his associates who were nothing more than plastic, mickey mouse, policemen, and police grasses and snitches whilst running a large drugs operation themselves,

They were AND STILL ARE,  producing dangerous steroids that are known to kill people in the bodybuilding game, and they are free and enjoying life, and boasting how they have stitched a man up!

I think Luke Cook, maybe wanted a bit of excitement in his life with his beer bar and restaurant, he seems to have been a man who was hardworking and genuine according to those who came into contact with him, had the misfortune of ending up in the same company as filth and didn't know how to get out of it.

Pattaya, the same as Phuket, is a dangerous cesspool in business and full of dark figures and mafia want-to-be idiots, with protection from the authorities, and plenty of them in brown uniforms as well.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Thanks 1