Amazing fall from grace for Pattaya big shot Luke Cook - respected expat to death row in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Reading the story in the news its alleged he was paid 10 million for his part, i wonder how many of us would do the same?

so please dont cast the first stone unless u never sinned

Yes, many of us have probably sinned but most of us draw the line at international drug smuggling. That entitles us to cast lots of stones, lol

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Is this bar still going?

is the owner still there , it would be good to get his side ?

Get his side of what? He is a convicted felon, a drug importer, a monster mixed up in everything illegal and you would like to get his side. Brilliant.

55 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Reading the story in the news its alleged he was paid 10 million for his part, i wonder how many of us would do the same?

Who are you, this criminal`s PR manager?

Have I got news for you. I wager the majority of TV posters on this thread would not do drug trafficking and drug dealing for any amount of money. Count me in as one of those who wouldn`t touch this with a barge pole.

More than likely this Australian and his jumped up hi-so Thai wife obtained their businesses from drug related monies. He was probably part of a drug cartel.

Good, I hope they throw the book at them. Scum.

12 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Yes, many of us have probably sinned but most of us draw the line at international drug smuggling. That entitles us to cast lots of stones, lol

Thanks. 👍

I have sinned many times in Pattaya  ...with many ladies. :whistling:

That’s a good point. I’ve had several speeding tickets before and once removed the label from a mattress without written permission from the authorities. 

Is this bar still going?

is the owner still there , it would be good to get his side ?

His side of what?

Would you believe everything he said?

Suggest you find something a little more adult to occupy your time. You need a hobby.

1 hour ago, allane said:

I'm not sure what the definition of a "respected expat" is, but I think I'm glad I'm not one of them.

True dat....he was a douchebag......I guess the standard of Pattaya farang is so low that as long as they ain't a pedofile then that qualifies as "respected"

1 minute ago, Time Traveller said:

True dat....he was a douchebag......I guess the standard of Pattaya farang is so low that as long as they ain't a pedofile then that qualifies as "respected"

Interesting read all these comments here...
As if everyone knew the couple - at least we all seem to have an opinion...
Anyway: I knew them both plus their 2 children. 
What "the parents" got is probably well-deserved. It is heartbreaking however: That these innocent kids have to bite the dust.

1 hour ago, allane said:

I'm not sure what the definition of a "respected expat" is, but I think I'm glad I'm not one of them.

can't think that any respected expat would live in Pattaya

Archived