Amazing fall from grace for Pattaya big shot Luke Cook - respected expat to death row in Thailand

webfact

On 11/14/2018 at 1:56 PM, gamini said:

can't think that any respected expat would live in Pattaya

Bit of a broadsweeping statement. I know and have known many who live there. For the most part, decent people and I would imagine many upstanding citizens would respect them.

I have just read this thread, well speed read and a couple of points stuck out.

One was the expat, who wholeheartedly told of his encounter with the alleged drug dealer, Luke, in regard to some yacht business. He had nothing but praise for Luke as a genuine businessman.

Reading between the lines, and incidentally, I didn't read the media article as it will be mostly fabricated and bias anyway........ did a man, who is easily influenced, possibly intimidated and or coerced, really commit this alleged crime?

Perhaps if some of the do gooders on this thread who want him stoned to death were to follow the case closer, they might find reason to cast doubt on his guilt or at least mitigate some of his guilt.

Innocent until proven guilty, I say

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Peasandmash said:

death penalty sounds right for this low life, but out of compassion his wife should be allowed to live. and I don't anyone who would do something as stupid as this.

guess your lucky that French police volunteer wasn't driving by your house taking pictures. So many stories about this french volunteer trying to extort people.

Why are people not talking about Tyler Gerard the American that was arrested with them ? He was also sentenced to death by lethal injection ?

On 11/14/2018 at 7:41 PM, MickeyR said:

Lost my youngest son to Drugs . He knew is own mind. I don't have any good words for Drug lords, runners, or what name they go by. No sympathy they had a good life and got greedy. Good job done by Thai authorities

"Good job done by authorities"  Probably if it was in your country, but this is Thailand where the 'authorities' are often up to their necks in it and a result like this can only be seen as getting rid of the opposition.

On 11/14/2018 at 8:00 PM, Burma Bill said:

Quote" "Thailand's world famous seaside resort" - should read "Thailand's world INFAMOUS seaside resort". I personally HATE the place and have no intentions of ever returning to the dump.  

Worlds number uno Sin City.

Appears this guy took the piss and he's been leaking into fellow expats beers for years.
Cardinal rule broken, keep your head low and humble, or it gets loped off.

Know many expats, though on a smaller scale, who have the same problem with their ego when faced with the increased female availability and spending power that comes from the exchange rate.

On 11/14/2018 at 6:45 PM, Sydebolle said:

Out of curiosity; how do you check-in 500 kgs of anything onto a flight to Australia without being noticed? Assumingly it was brought as excess luggage it must have cost  fortune as the fee is 1% of the single first class tariff. Just wondering .............. 

My baggage allowance was 40kg, and that was biz class.

Takes some balls to go to check in with 500kg. "Did you pack it yourself sir?"

On 1/3/2019 at 9:25 PM, Peasandmash said:

death penalty sounds right for this low life, but out of compassion his wife should be allowed to live. and I don't anyone who would do something as stupid as this.

HOLD THAT NOOSE!

Why don't you look and delve a bit deeper before ordering the firing squad??

You can start by researching and reading the links below.

https://www.andrew-drummond.com/2019/01/03/inside-the-foreign-police-who-set-up-an-australian-for-death-row-in-thailand/

https://www.andrew-drummond.com/2018/12/30/oriental-chicanery-steroids-and-an-aussie-a-thai-and-an-american-on-death-row/

https://www.andrew-drummond.com/2018/12/30/australian-luke-cook-was-framed-on-death-sentence-drugs-charge-claim/

9 hours ago, possum1931 said:

There is always an exception to everything????

Is it the exception these days. Most soccer players seem to be bearded , and I watched a police show on BBC last night where most officers had lost their Gillettes.

On 1/4/2019 at 12:00 AM, bojo said:

I have just read this thread, well speed read and a couple of points stuck out.

One was the expat, who wholeheartedly told of his encounter with the alleged drug dealer, Luke, in regard to some yacht business. He had nothing but praise for Luke as a genuine businessman.

I have seen expats here praise local "businessmen" whom I know to be out and out thieves who have settled many complaints out of court, and against whom many more cases are outstanding.

Most expats here are not very astute, nor are most "businessmen".

The old FILTH motto comes to mind: Failed In London Try Hongkong.

1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

Is it the exception these days. Most soccer players seem to be bearded , and I watched a police show on BBC last night where most officers had lost their Gillettes.

Yes, you are right, but there is a big difference between the full beard and the sort of "5 o'clock shadow" type.

I know it is not the case just now, but I have dated and had relationships with lots of girls over the years when I was a professional musician, and I never heard any of them saying they like facial hair, even Mrs Possum does not like men with beards.

6 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Yes, you are right, but there is a big difference between the full beard and the sort of "5 o'clock shadow" type.

I know it is not the case just now, but I have dated and had relationships with lots of girls over the years when I was a professional musician, and I never heard any of them saying they like facial hair, even Mrs Possum does not like men with beards.

Many pro soccer and rugby players look as if they should be down the Mosque after the match.

I too dated many many girls over my years as a pro musician, and NONE of them had beards or liked facial hair.!!     lol 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:00 PM, Scouse123 said:

After reading those links then i totally agree it is a set up..seems like some people needed a scape goat or had a grudge against Luke(his wife),im not saying he's a choir boy or didnt get mixed up in it somehow but sure isnt the organiser/brains and so doesnt deserve some crazy sentence especially as witnesses seem to be fake and real evidence is minimal at best........it seems whatever you do dont trust a (volunteer)policeman.....they in it for the money and are paid grasses..in other countries they would be knee capped..here they proud of grassing there fellow expats...all for a few quid and to pretend they big fish and connected.....in the end they all fall like the many before them that thought they were untouchable and protected by there new Thai brothers..they will learn the hard way..ask Drew Noyes Robert 'Sifu' McInnes and others.

Thierry Perenon will learn the hard way,he already boasting online and in person which is the last thing the police want there Farang henchmen to do.....says he is a real Thai cop whilst boasting how much money he earns selling Steroids worldwide.....im sure the US DEA and others will be quite happy about his boasting....silly boy..its all online for all to see..do you think the boys in brown will tolerate you even you paying them .... you say how rich you are so they will go for the big one soon and decide taking you down will give them a big windfall payoff or stick you in prison with all the people you helped set up......you playing with fire there!!!

On 1/3/2019 at 3:59 PM, pattayabgoodboy said:

Gang Warily I think you got something going here mate? All the witness police volunteers? Where is this Luke Cook guys Hell's Angels jacket or his Chopper?

Did the Hell's Angels turn in their choppers for Ducati motorcycles? I think the the tattoos are a match to the famous french police volunteer .

Thierry-muscle.jpg

thierry-tattoo.jpg

This is the real crook , Thierry Perenon.  

The latest news is he is not a police volunteer anymore, he also deleted his open Facebook page after the incident last April with that taxi guy .

I wonder where he's hiding ? Maybe Cambodia. 

11 hours ago, balo said:

This is the real crook , Thierry Perenon.  

The latest news is he is not a police volunteer anymore, he also deleted his open Facebook page after the incident last April with that taxi guy .

I wonder where he's hiding ? Maybe Cambodia. 

Those tattoos are not the same

On 1/3/2019 at 10:10 AM, madmen said:

Hope the POS rots in his stinking hot emoji91.png jail cell on his diet of 4th grade rice that can't even be sold at the markets!

Next!!

Next case is a foreigner arrested for working picking up garbage on the beach without having a work permit. 

20 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

EDIT - having looked closer, I think you're right - they are two halves of the same tattoo 

Yes they are. If Thierry Perenon was involved and working with the US DEA and selling steroids and extorting people,

Now he driving by peoples houses having them arrested for 500kg of imaginary drugs?

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/03/05/dsi-investigates-foreign-agent-threats-reporters/

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1035028-french-agent-to-police-in-pattaya-linked-to-alleged-threats-against-youtuber/

I want to know more about this 23 American guy, Tyler Gerard. looks like his family has a gofundme page.  Looks like he is sick in the Big Tiger.

https://www.gofundme.com/support-for-tracy-and-jerry

With Thierry Pereron and the US DEA involved he might wind up committing suicide

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/59wwxx/fbi-airs-alexandre-cazes-alphabay-arrest-video

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/994049-thailand-seizes-21-million-in-assets-from-dead-founder-of-dark-net-marketplace-alphabay/

Why are all the same guys involved in the Russian "Sex Instructor" Class also all witnesses and involved in this case.They work both for the Russian Embassy and The US Embassy

Russia-TCCC.jpg

52 minutes ago, pattayabgoodboy said:

Why are all the same guys involved in the Russian "Sex Instructor" Class also all witnesses and involved in this case.They work both for the Russian Embassy and The US Embassy

No they are just grasses/minions for the Thai police......they help where they can get a share of the loot..just dirty untrustworthy and lying rats!

Check out the AndrewDrummond links(maybe need a vpn) given in previous posts on this thread, as he is usually very accurate in his reporting and so you will understand..they volunteer not to help ex pats but to get info or make up info on people they dont like........like a power trip it goes to there heads until it happens to them which if you have been here a long time you will have seen that it rebounds on them every time..just a matter of time..schmucks

51 minutes ago, tattoodrob said:

No they are just grasses/minions for the Thai police......they help where they can get a share of the loot..just dirty untrustworthy and lying rats!

Check out the AndrewDrummond links(maybe need a vpn) given in previous posts on this thread, as he is usually very accurate in his reporting and so you will understand..they volunteer not to help ex pats but to get info or make up info on people they dont like........like a power trip it goes to there heads until it happens to them which if you have been here a long time you will have seen that it rebounds on them every time..just a matter of time..schmucks

39 minutes ago, Gang Warily said:

The guy who took the pic says its Thierry Perenon

Why doesn't the court know about these guys involvement in prior acts?

41 minutes ago, pattayabgoodboy said:

Why doesn't the court know about these guys involvement in prior acts?

In the case of Shoebridge being asked about him supplying the cars and house for Bagnato - which were used in Schneider's murder Shoebridge replied that it was his wife's business. I don't think the court was interested. Similarly I do not believe the court was told that all these characters were working for Colonel Dullayapat

Archived