Norwegian Found Hanged In Full View In Pattaya

webfact

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I comment this topic before and like I said last time, I’m Norwegian my self and I can’t understand how you guys can believe his notes a list for magic tricks or suicide?!? Because some of the quotes back to me sounds like their his good friends I accepted their reasons around the crazy paper-notes and that he probably died happy because he did something he loved to do!

But, to day I read the story in a Norwegian newspaper and that made me so angry ???? I’m sick of you people that blame the foreigners for death, crime etc. in Thailand, I have asked before and I ask again:

Do the police pay this guys for answering/writing comments that protect Thailand, the police, governors etc. or what’s going on??? 

This man was shot in his face, he was injured many places and it was a lot of blood at both him and in the area... last 6 months he had a lot of problems with Thai police and other Thai people because he earned good money... and we all know that jealousy & money is a very good reason for a Thai person to kill.

How the f... can so many of you guys protect and support corrupt police officers that don’t give this man and all other foreigners-victims in Thailand the justice they and their family deserve??? 

Archived