Forum very slow and pages not loading

balo

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not been on here much recently as out of the country

Tried yesterday it is painfully slow with a fair few 520 cloudfare errors

However I rest assured that highly trained engineers are frantically working to rectify the problem ... just tried to add a sarcasm emotion and simply gave up as it just froze

Really bored off this ,takes a Minuit to load each page ,with this message constantly popping up ????????????????you would have to be mental to pay to sponsor this forum.i can’t actually use the forum on iPhone with safari browser as adverts cover the top half of the screen ????????????????

7C713339-A446-46ED-81FD-1B1129294E07.png

Unusable, all the money spend on the upgrades should have been spent on servers, but the owners think like Thais, if it looks good no one is supposed to care how it works

Problem with that attitude is that I am not going to continue to wait for pages to load, if I can't see the pages,  I can't see the ads;  loose loose for everyone, especially the owners since clicks don't pay if it just keeps loading 

ThaiVisa has been so slow for the last few days.  Almost like watching grass grow.   On my AIS Fibre 200Mb speed plan here in Bangkok I feel like I've been downgraded to a 64Kb plan when browsing ThaiVisa.  But all other sites I visit zip along fine. 

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They have found that the problem is the connection between here and Singapore. Lost packets and etc. The problem has been reported and is being worked on.

I tried a VPN connection to Singapore and San Francisco effectively bypassing the "here and Singapore part"....didn't help....TVF still very slow.   Must instead be some problem right at their servers versus a connection problem.  But whatever the problem, hopefully it will be fixed soon. 

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They have found that the problem is the connection between here and Singapore. Lost packets and etc. The problem has been reported and is being worked on.

I've been on skype video meetings all day that go through Singapore on the public internet and have had no trouble.  A trace to Singtel looks good:

1240351597_sintelpingplot.PNG.8d201d285ddfb3b583798f8fc116d47e.PNG

Posting has been dirt-slow all day, but seems to be getting a bit better now.

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I gave up on it yesterday lunch time, went back about 6 pm and it was just as bad.

It is a lot better now than it was yesterday.

Does anybody know what caused the problem for the third time this year?

Server issues in Singapore. Its being investigated and is a "work in progress" at this time.

That makes a bit more sense than line between Bangkok and Singapore as the whole world was having same problems.  I have a 50/20 circuit to a Singapore server and ThaiVisa was almost dead in the water.  Still slower than normal but much, much better than yesterday.  

26 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Server issues in Singapore. Its being investigated and is a "work in progress" at this time.

Thank you for the update.

20 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

That makes a bit more sense than line between Bangkok and Singapore as the whole world was having same problems.  I have a 50/20 circuit to a Singapore server and ThaiVisa was almost dead in the water.  Still slower than normal but much, much better than yesterday.  

I did a speed test on adsl Thailand to a Singapore server and with a 30/10 package from 3BB I was getting 33 down and 11 up.

I could login to many of the sites that I use daily and they were all fine.

It was just TVF that had the problem.

Archived