BANGKOK 25 April 2019 20:44
balo

Forum very slow and pages not loading

Is anyone else getting unwanted/untyped characters like ! , Etc, I just wondered whether it was my keyboard or a bug.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vogie said:

Is anyone else getting unwanted/untyped characters like ! , Etc, I just wondered whether it was my keyboard or a bug.

I don't have that problem but my keyboard has developed a stutter now and again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I don't have that problem but my keyboard has developed a stutter now and again.

It app!ear.s to h;ave st!opped do:ing it n;w B!ll. 😂😂😂 Seriously it seems to be ok now.

• Haha 1

I think we can keep this thread open for a while. 

Slower to load, but no 520 errors yet so that's always good news....

Sorry to say last few days very slow and clunky

no errors but site has slowed down dramatically

• Like 2

Ahem... it's ok if you debug the site, but you've managed to leave a debug bit on and I can see all the sql queries in the debug pane on the right side right on this production site. Here's a hint, use the javascript console so normal mortals can't see the log even if you forget a bit on..

tvfdebug.JPG.152f1a3798d3ff3148532a7d28deaf6c.JPG

Edited by DrTuner

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Ahem... it's ok if you debug the site, but you've managed to leave a debug bit on and I can see all the sql queries in the debug pane on the right side right on this production site. Here's a hint, use the javascript console so normal mortals can't see the log even if you forget a bit on..

Ah thats what the black column is then!

4 minutes ago, poohy said:

Ah thats what the black column is then!

Gone now, but I saved the queries because I'm an evil, evil man and will check just how many tables are they joining and what is the likely cause they had to turn off the automatic notification subscriptions. Although I can already guess, the MySQL db (Yes I saw another error before that revealed the db ..tsssk, tsssk) just couldn't handle it.

But hey, we're all ibf_core_members, neat eh?

Edited by DrTuner

the forum was down for me for about two? hours. had a message upgrade in progress.

9 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

the forum was down for me for about two? hours. had a message upgrade in progress.

Same here - was abruptly cut off in my prime around 22:30 yesterday!

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

Try again

Several of these during the last few hours, and a total "updating" shutdown too
Edited by Carib
  • Like 1

504 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. 
If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance. 
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html). 

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: wdgqEdnQkpt5cKbSqIQxfrMQ0yKcG8wE4IEs1_vct83iLemk3l-IGw==

4 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

It's back but I'm reading it in Europe 

lucky you.... I am having exactly the same problems as we had a month or so ago, sluggish, pages not loading, notifications taking long time to show....maybe and again maybe, too many advertise/pop ups