Jump to content
BANGKOK
balo

Forum very slow and pages not loading

Recommended Posts

Working again for now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems to be working OK on my desktop this morning, using Windows 10 and Google Chrome as the browser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It seems to be working OK on my desktop this morning, using Windows 10 and Google Chrome as the browser.

Been great on mine since the upgrade.

Why not close this thread now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Been great on mine since the upgrade.

Why not close this thread now.

A lot of people still seem to be having a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

A lot of people still seem to be having a problem.

The problem is possibly THEIR PC or phone rather than the hundreds of members for whom it is now working OK.

A common problem with many computer mal-functions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This (below) appears along the top of the screen. Using Chrome...

[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

still can't find where to find that Support Tool?

Has this anything to do with slow loading??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for reporting issues, would you mind adding a "time" to your post as to when you encounter the issue please. This will assist the tech guys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tifino said:

 

This (below) appears along the top of the screen. Using Chrome...

[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

still can't find where to find that Support Tool?

Has this anything to do with slow loading??

I had the same problem last night around 9:45 pm.

 

I was trying to open a thread and it didn't open but gave me the same response that tifino got. I tried 3 or 4 more with the same results so I simply gave up and went to bed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I had the same problem last night around 9:45 pm.

 

I was trying to open a thread and it didn't open but gave me the same response that tifino got. I tried 3 or 4 more with the same results so I simply gave up and went to bed.

Ditto.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Common issue around 10pm, I had thd same and with other functions too.

 

Thanks guys. It helps a great deal when we can pin it down to a time slot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whatever it was? - it went away overnight... still between 40 to 50 secs between page refreshes... with the only displayed messages (bottom left) showing 'waiting for cache'  followed by that 'tabcoola' thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Content I posted in" has only a few entries "all my content" also displays only a few entries, forum search is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...