Jump to content

Police Statement

Recommended Posts

Know a guy living in Udon who’s now ex mrs is giving him hell, ie has made false police statements and he needs to visit cop shop tomorrow to hear his side of the story


Just asking - if he is asked to sign anything in Thai - should he ? Told him to bring a trustworthy translator or lawyer


Nice guy from my dealing with him



Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I Doubt if the police will, at all be interested in a ‘domestic’. Those police statements are for the police to register the complaint and then ‘file it’. All government offices love paperwork in a very inefficient way.

I agree with the recommendation of going with Lawyer/translator because from ‘the polices eyes’, they will then see someone who is not taking this matter lightly and is also willing to pay to clear his name.


P.s. Remember here in LOS money is king, nudge, nudge!!!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Never sign anything you do not understand!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...