BANGKOK 18 February 2019 13:19
kjun12

How good is WAZE

Version 4.46.1 came out last week. Tried but Cant see any big difference, not that that means much, ive yet to find any Windows orApple thingies change anything much except fill the memory. 

Excuse my ignorance but does reporting traffic etc involve playing with your phone while driving? I can't see myself doing that.

7 hours ago, cooked said:

Excuse my ignorance but does reporting traffic etc involve playing with your phone while driving? I can't see myself doing that.

The only way it can reasonably work is to have a passenger in the car do do the reporting on his own phone.

I wouldn’t call it playing. To report a broken down car or traffic is two taps. If your phone is properly mounted, it’s probably less distraction than changing aircon settings or changing radio / music stations. 

• Like 2

I tested this last weekend, wasn't able to pickup various police checkpoints on the highways

Shame as i'd happily pay a subscription to know where they are 

8 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

I tested this last weekend, wasn't able to pickup various police checkpoints on the highways

Shame as i'd happily pay a subscription to know where they are 

Requires user input. The more people do it, the more useful it will become. Did you add anything to it?