Scary Experience in Samut Prakan - Ladyboys followed me to my room and demanded I give them money.

pjthefey

Call me old fashioned, but in my time if I wanted to chat up a girl I needed to go to her and actually utter some words, not move my fingers over a keyboard. This had its limitations of course since the girl could have a good look at me and usually she would ignore me. But also it had the great advantage of not ending up on the wrong bus.

32 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

Call me old fashioned, but in my time if I wanted to chat up a girl I needed to go to her and actually utter some words, not move my fingers over a keyboard. This had its limitations of course since the girl could have a good look at me and usually she would ignore me. But also it had the great advantage of not ending up on the wrong bus.

I agree with you.

And obviously there is the Thai short time version: Visit a gogo bar. Select the best one from 50 girls on stage. Tell her all the dirty things you intend to do. And if she still didn't run away hire her for an hour or two. Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Media1 said:

You were prepared to be extorted. So you were LOL. l would l gave them 0

But l can't blame you. You may be a soft man. That's why they targeted you online. Contact the police immediately !

Tell them they threatened to stab you. I would have waited until the first strike and bashed both. But that's me. 

This is a scam targeting men online. Police

BIG JOKE WILL LOVE IT ONLINE STUFF

17 hours ago, pjthefey said:

I've never had an experience like this before.

You broke the rule, never arrange to meet anyone where you live.

Always meet at a coffee shop in a public place.

Now you know.

I don't even let guys I drink with know where I live, it always bites you later.

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Best way is to not rush into any dates with these women. Keep chat logs and make intentions clear prior to taking these women to homes or rooms. If guys are only interested in one night stands then check the girls make this clear they consent on their profiles or correspondences.

Best way is to not reveal your name or address.

They are Nok, you are Joe.

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've met some tough Thai girls I wouldn't take on.

You can't really hit Thai girls. ln fact you should not any girl. ln the eary days l had a house visitor she demanded money to leave. No sex no nothing. Obviously she got no money. But l had to drag her out and she bite my ribs teeth marks blood. But protected by the shirt So l kneed her hard. dragged the hoe down the elevator and told security to remove her. But ladyboys are men. Thai police no the score. l have slapped several in the early days as a new comer. But make sure your right and in self defence prefer CCTV. They are sick 

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sorry, I always have to laugh about people who insist they have to fight.

Are you good enough to fight two Thai men who probably know Thai boxing?

Are you brutal enough?

Are you really willing to risk damaged bones and lose teeth and dirty and destroyed clothes only to prove that you are the man and you can do it?

I wonder how many people in hospital would in the hindsight think they should have paid 1,400B to avoid all that.

If you radiate that you're brutal enough and ready to go all the way, then often you won't even have to fight. The bullies will get the message and move on. Plenty of weaker targets to shake down such as you and the OP.

If, on the other hand, your beta male body language exudes timidity, then I'll be happy to collect 1,400 Baht from you ..... before the ladyboys take it from you, which would be unfair to me. ????

7 hours ago, pjthefey said:

Hey, with Norwegian men getting high heeled shoes through the eyeball,  Indian guys getting thrown from 4th story balconies, British moms and daughters getting mugged/beaten by gangs of Ladyboys with their stilettos, safety first. 

1400 baht is worth not going to the hospital and messing up my pretty white face.  These guys both had 1-2 inches on me and I haven't been in a fist fight since I was in high school.

1 to 2 inches on you? Did you all compare penis size before getting down to negotiations? :cheesy:

They have forgotten the OP already and moved on to the next mark.

I don't know why you just didn't say when you walked down to reception that these were not ' what it says on the tin ' nor not what you ordered. Downstairs in the reception area with plenty of witnesses is the best place to stop this nonsense, not up at your room. Obvious scam for two to show up.

To be fair, I had a similar experience a long time ago in Phnom Penn but it was at my hotel after an online agreement.

Tried to say to me they were the same person I had chatted with which I knew not to be true and then they admitted the original person couldn't make it, so they came instead. Only thing received from me was goodbye.

13 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

These women can still claim rape.

There was a case recently when a guy got chatting to a Thai girl on facebook. Similar thing, they dated and she spent the night in a hotel with him. A couple of days later she sent him demands for money or else she would go to the police saying he raped her at the hotel.

Best way is to not rush into any dates with these women. Keep chat logs and make intentions clear prior to taking these women to homes or rooms. If guys are only interested in one night stands then check the girls make this clear they consent on their profiles or correspondences.

If she sent him demands ( presumably by email) than he has evidence of blackmail . Not the greatest of scams methinks.

On 11/16/2018 at 9:56 PM, cyberfarang said:

I was recently told by a friend that his friend was trying to date girls on a well known Thai dating site.

He saw a girl`s profile he liked, contacted her and after a few conversations on the Line app they agreed to meet at a Starbucks in Chiang Mai.

Then later the girl agreed to go back to the guy`s rented apartment where he lived in the town. She stayed the night with him. When he woke the following morning the girl had crept out and left. Could not contact her by phone and did not answer him on the Line.

3 days later the girl phoned him. She said; I`m going to give you my bank account details and if you don`t pay 1000 baht into my account I`m going to the police and say you raped me. But I guess that would only have been the start of many more demands for money.

Sometime afterwards I asked my friend what happened, but my friend said he had not heard from the guy since.

I`ve read about a couple similar cases like this on facebook. Seems like this is now becoming some kind of extortion scam.

Be careful guys, of who you get involved with online.

"not heard from the guy since" ... lol

I have a hidden camera in my room exactly for that reason. records and uploads to the cloud.

22 hours ago, Media1 said:

You were prepared to be extorted. So you were LOL. l would l gave them 0

But l can't blame you. You may be a soft man. That's why they targeted you online. Contact the police immediately !

Tell them they threatened to stab you. I would have waited until the first strike and bashed both. But that's me. 

This is a scam targeting men online. Police

I’m a big unit, 6’5”/120kg. I know how to throw my hands and I still would have paid.

1400 is a cheap and easy way out of A) possible injury and a hospital visit B) explaing yourself to a, possibly corrupt, police officer why you have had a physical altercation with a Thai citizen and C) learning a life lesson.

The OP has already stated he was physically smaller than 2 possible adversaries and he is not a fighter. 

Ego has has no place is most situations in Thailand, especially this one. I believe he made the right choice considering all factors 

3 minutes ago, MadMuhammad said:

I’m a big unit, 6’5”/120kg. I know how to throw my hands and I still would have paid.

1400 is a cheap and easy way out of A) possible injury and a hospital visit B) explaing yourself to a, possibly corrupt, police officer why you have had a physical altercation with a Thai citizen and C) learning a life lesson.

The OP has already stated he was physically smaller than 2 possible adversaries and he is not a fighter. 

Ego has has no place is most situations in Thailand, especially this one. I believe he made the right choice considering all factors 

Agreed Im about the same size and would never engage in a fight in Thailand whether its farang or Thai. Its common sense, when the bib arrest you they will see $$$ signs and Im not going to body slam anybody and then have to pay 100k baht for the privilege

On 11/17/2018 at 8:10 AM, ozmeldo said:

Mistake on your part.

This scam is huge in Philippines with complicity of hotels. It's done with minors or wo/men posing as minors. Can even force entry into your room, sit on the bed, call corrupt cop. Extortion begins. One of dozens of scams.

Philippines is a nasty, desperate place. Only for rubes, paedos and the unloved.

Not in my experience, but for interest sake, which are you? 

On 11/17/2018 at 2:28 AM, Gulfsailor said:

Could it have been a mix up?

some other dude in your condo having ordered the two LB's. Then they think you were him. That certainly explains their behavior. Have you talked to the Vietnam lease girl since? She may have arrived later and was waiting for you... 

On 11/17/2018 at 2:26 AM, ChakaKhan said:

Happened to me in Cm years ago...was a newbie and got a freelancer---she decided to revisit me and bring a LB with her....they refused to leave my room...I got a thai buddy to evict them..always good to have a wing.

No more of that for me....was a bit scary also....thats what the boom boom rooms are for....

R

Relentless pursue of sex will land you in much unknown troubles. Human beings are like animals control by its sexual desire. To rise above that takes some deep contemplation on the rising and falling away of your desire for sex.

Thailand is a land of contradiction. Never in any country can you find more sexual evils than Thailand. Yet at the same time you will find the answer in Abhidharma (the higher teaching of Buddha). Once you understood the teaching your problem disappears but comes back often in much weaker form that you could control easily. Good luck my friend. Good luck.

1 hour ago, madusa said:

Relentless pursue of sex will land you in much unknown troubles. Human beings are like animals control by its sexual desire. To rise above that takes some deep contemplation on the rising and falling away of your desire for sex.

Thailand is a land of contradiction. Never in any country can you find more sexual evils than Thailand. Yet at the same time you will find the answer in Abhidharma (the higher teaching of Buddha). Once you understood the teaching your problem disappears but comes back often in much weaker form that you could control easily. Good luck my friend. Good luck.

"Never in any country can you find more sexual evils than Thailand."

Really? Try the whole of South Asia. Try just about any Moslem country.

You stick to Buddah and I'll stick to my Thai girls and I know who'll lead the happiest life (and it ain't you!). 

Archived