Why is my DTAC phone losing 10 baht every 30 minutes without being used?

miketu

40 minutes ago, KneeDeep said:

Once again, DTAC offers a solution for this issue. I advise that you take up the offer.

The cell phone offers the solution. The next step is to understand ALL plans. It takes a bit of concentration.

17 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

Once again, DTAC offers a solution for this issue. I advise that you take up the offer.

Are you sure this is the issue with OP? I, like OP, had my data turned off and was getting charges. They were 'content services' charges as I mentioned above and had to phone up DTAC to turn them off - I can see no way to control this via any user app or web logon?

I also have Plearn service to make sure DTAC doesn't rip me off with internet leakage (as they call it), or leakage of my funds into their coffers when an overlaying data pack expires.

The Plearn only comes into play when data is on. I like OP have data off.

7 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

Are you sure this is the issue with OP? I, like OP, had my data turned off and was getting charges. They were 'content services' charges as I mentioned above and had to phone up DTAC to turn them off - I can see no way to control this via any user app or web logon?

I also have Plearn service to make sure DTAC doesn't rip me off with internet leakage (as they call it), or leakage of my funds into their coffers when an overlaying data pack expires.

The Plearn only comes into play when data is on. I like OP have data off.

I am and was referring to data leakage.

No need to worry about turning data off with the Plearn package. Just one thing less about which to be concerned.

I'm not sure why you bother to turn data off if you have the Plearn package.

As to content charges, I haven't looked, as I've never had them. 

They should contact DTAC immediately to block any and all subscriptions if there are any of the account.

The system was introduced by the NBTC to combat the issue without having to contact the network provider; http://blog.proprakan.com/137-หยุดข้อความ-sms/

I think for DTAC it is press 2, but don't quote me on that ????

I think 1 is for cancelling SMS and 2 is for cancelling chargeable subscriptions. 3 is for checking if you have any. A bit complicated when all in Thai. But if you have a Thai friend...

Shame on DTAC for not having an option in English. They use to be the go-to for English speaking customers. They've fumbled badly on this one.

AIS does have an English option.

16 hours ago, KneeDeep said:
On 11/21/2018 at 10:45 AM, MJKT2014 said:

Are you sure this is the issue with OP?

I am and was referring to data leakage.

I'd read the op again, who had data turned off, so Plearn has nothing to do with it. Its Content Charges - been there done that.

3 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

I'd read the op again, who had data turned off, so Plearn has nothing to do with it. Its Content Charges - been there done that.

Maybe you should read my post again. I made it clear that post was about data leakage.

It seems too difficult for you to get your head around.

I made a separate post on content charges.

The OP isn't the only person reading this thread. So I covered all bases. Got it now?

Archived