BANGKOK
Anca

I flew Thailand two times in 9 months!

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

There is nothing in the Alcohol Beverages Control Act that bans a 19 yo from entering premises.

Chapter IV, section 29 of that act states:

20.JPG

This girl did not break any laws by entering a bar to use a toilet.

I have seen a number of girls working in bars under 20 years of age. Not illegal as long as they don't sell/drink alcohol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

For now, I'd like to remind you that you could block/ignore BrtitManToo, he just one of those toxic TV posters,

I think I'll block you for 'white knight' posting.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I think I'll block you for 'white knight' posting.

What is wrong with you? It's not a dig.

But you should look into why you behave that way. There is a reason why not even a single person on this thread sees it your way. 

You think you know more than we?

I'll leave it at that for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2018 at 1:42 AM, BritManToo said:

Respectable Thai girls don't go in bars, the first night she will be alone with a man will be her wedding night.

If she went in a bar, breaking the law and the instructions of her parents, whatever happened would be her own fault.

So what you say is:

IF your daughter was in a bar and she get raped,

(I know you pointed that YOUR daughter don’t go to Bar/night club that’s why I write IF your....) you wouldn’t fight for give her justice and put the rapist in prison because it’s her own fault? 

BritManToo, I can read you have many strong (and strange) comments in this topic. You continue arguing about Thai laws etc. but you still hasn’t answered my simple questions... you out of words or you finally start thinking before speaking? 

I asked you what’s the difference between holiday in AoNang many times every year + in same time help animals and holiday for example one time every year + in same time help animals.... holiday in same place many times doesn’t mean you still tourist? 

By the way, if your daughter see profile-photo you choosed to ThaiVisa Forum I believe you she will loose some of her respect to dad! 

13 hours ago, Anca said:

... I’m not his mom and I guess his mom forgot to teach him empathy and respect for other people feelings! 

This assuming that he even knows who his mum is in the first place.

• Haha 1

Heres a list of reputable lawyers in Thailand that are actually recommended by the Norway government:

https://www.norway.no/contentassets/6a08c56c09b6458db3fc8c4478a54f46/advokater-i-thailand.pdf

As a general rule, always use a big international lawfirm that has lawyers in europe/usa/australia and in thailand, never ever go to a thai province lawyer.

Don't even bother searching for a lawyer outside of Bangkok - Bangkok is the place to find a good lawyer.

From that list i know only Baker and McKenzie, they have offices in most countries  - thats usually a good sign.

I would contact them and see what they are saying.

• Confused 1