"Content I Posted In" only showing 5 entries

Oxx

"Content I Posted In" is only showing 5 entries, all from the past week.  In the past when there have been problems there has been a warning that indexing is in progress.  No warning currently.

There is a new "Load More Activity" button after the 5 entries, but it doesn't load any more entries, but returns a message "There's no more activity to display".

Clearly something is wrong.

Yes just noticed the same thing.

Also trying to do searches on things I know should exist and getting no results. 

It's obviously a large part of the database is just not there now. No, I'm not talking about very old stuff.

Should we expect this data to be restored or is it gone forever?

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Yes just noticed the same thing.

Also trying to do searches on things I know should exist and getting no results. 

It's obviously a large part of the database is just not there now. No, I'm not talking about very old stuff.

Should we expect this data to be restored or is it gone forever?

If you are using the thaivisa search system you must appreciate that most forums have limited resources available for searching.

Using Googles complex algorithms and resources to search thaivisa will most likely dish up more accurate and relevant results.

Try entering the following in a Google search box and it should return a Thaivisa post from 2002 in the top results along with some Lonely Planet relevance.

site:thaivisa.com Reading the visa section in my Lonely Planet

3 hours ago, maxpower said:

If you are using the thaivisa search system you must appreciate that most forums have limited resources available for searching.

Using Googles complex algorithms and resources to search thaivisa will most likely dish up more accurate and relevant results.

Try entering the following in a Google search box and it should return a Thaivisa post from 2002 in the top results along with some Lonely Planet relevance.

site:thaivisa.com Reading the visa section in my Lonely Planet 

Thanks! That helps a lot.

Any chance of someone looking into this problem?  Currently only seeing 6 entries.

To quote the page concerned:

"Content I Posted In
Showing all content I posted in and posted in for the last 365 days."

Perhaps the simplest fix would be to change "365" to "5"?

Archived