BANGKOK 21 July 2019 14:19

On 11/20/2018 at 9:03 PM, Scottjouro said:

Pretty obvious its a ponzi this one...with absolutely no real use case 

https://www.shinecoin.com

Fr

This is from the Shinecoin FAQ section of their website.  They are unable to provide a staight yes/no answer!!!!!!!!
"Frequently asked questions
Is it safe to buy Shinecoin?

Shinecoin provides a serious cryptocurrency built on the Ethereum platform. When you buy Shinecoin the project will help to perform a reliable deal. The coins are safely stored in an Etherum wallet that only you control

Can I sell my Shinecoin and recieve local currency?
So far, the members have all been able to sell coins when wanted. Currently, supervisors are available to help members sell their coins and receive either Ethereum, Bitcoin, or local currency.

How do I sell my Shinecoin?
At present, there is no automated procedure for selling coins. Instead supervisors in the community are available to assist you. As a member, your desire to sell coins will have priority."

My Comment

I would get more return by shinning up the penny in my pocket than touch this load of ……..

equently asked questions

Is it safe to buy Shinecoin?

Shinecoin provides a serious cryptocurrency built on the Ethereum platform. When you buy Shinecoin the project will help to perform a reliable deal. The coins are safely stored in an Etherum wallet that only you control

Can I sell my Shinecoin and recieve local currency?

So far, the members have all been able to sell coins when wanted. Currently, supervisors are available to help members sell their coins and receive either Ethereum, Bitcoin, or local currency.

How do I sell my Shinecoin?

At present, there is no automated procedure for selling coins. Instead supervisors in the community are available to assist you. As a member, your desire to sell coins will have priority.

Edited by scottiejohn
"My comment" added
  • Like 1

It's a ponzi scheme. Read the website for starters. It's on no exchanges either.

Please don't buy this coin it's an absolute scam. If I was in Pattaya now attending their conferences the 'CEO' would get a smack in the mouth. 

Can anyone even tell me his name? 

Can anyone even tell me his name? 

Yes, many people know his name.