khon kaen immigration

thai006

hello guys i just move from chiang mai and i need to do 60 day extension at khon kaen immigration , and i would like to know if  it s the same like in chiang mai need to go there a 4 am in the morning or is more quiet than there

thank you guys 

If you go at 4am you'll have a long, lonely wait until 08.30!  Turn up anytime.  Mondays and Fridays tend to be a bit busier.  That might mean 30 minutes wait instead of 10.    My record is less than one minute.  i turned up, she called me over, did the report via the bar code on my old slip and I was away in less than a minute.

One year extension (retirement) took between 30 to 90 min total over the years.

90 day report 90 seconds to ? 20 minutes.

In almost eight years there was only one surprise when it was very crowded in the afternoon (exceptional).

Occupancy can vary but during the last year I haven't seen it crowded.

Probably due to the opening of new offices in the upper northeast.

I have a 100 km trip and usually arrive about 9:30 AM.

Thank you guys for the answer. I really love to live here. Now. In Chiang Mai if u not go at 5 am in morning u will never got what u want. That really crazy there

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Thaivisa Connect

I was there on the 8th November at 08:15 and there was no one waiting so I was first when the doors opened at 08:30. I had a 90 day report plus a new marriage extension and I was out before 09:00. It is normally good there. Welcome to Khon Kaen

Archived