Video: Beach Road prostitutes "damaging the image of Pattaya" rounded up

webfact

Video: Beach Road prostitutes "damaging the image of Pattaya" rounded up

2pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Pattaya News

The Pattaya News made a video of the arrest of 21 prostitutes and lady boys rounded up after offering sexual services on Beach Road last night. 

The news media said that the prostitutes were an annoyance to tourists and responsible for crime. 

They were also damaging the image of Pattaya.

The video showed Lt Col Netithorn Ratanasuchanan leading his men in bringing in the group to the Pattaya police station.

There was no mention of any charges in the report.

Source: Pattaya News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-21

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, webfact said:

The news media said that the prostitutes were an annoyance to tourists

Yes because Farangs holiday in Pattaya purely for the temples, or the lovely sandy beaches...

1 minute ago, neeray said:

That was quite a load of meat (I mean lovely looking ladies). I trust all legal standards of carrying passengers in a pickup truck box were adhered to.

When I see different suspects being transported en-mass like this, it always surprises me that a lot of them don't just jump out and run away. As there were a lot of them, they would be gone before even the police in the truck following could get out and chase after them.

5 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

When I see different suspects being transported en-mass like this, it always surprises me that a lot of them don't just jump out and run away. As there were a lot of them, they would be gone before even the police in the truck following could get out and chase after them.

Well, that would be very stupid as the police already have their ID cards.

10 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Most of the girls in the photo are actually ladyboys. Ever seen a ladyboy in heels trying to run?

Police tend to target the ladyboys on Beach Road as they're the ones that usually cause the most annoyance to tourists.

Those prostitutes and other sex workers of Pattaya are one of the biggest money earners to this town and the whole country, without the 'dirty sex' images Pattaya will be just another tourists town with rude taxi drives and over zealous city officials...

Somebody must have been busy ringing the bell to wake plod up, so they can actually get out and do something.

If these people are so damaging to the image of Pattaya, why is it being broadcast for all to see?

Archived