Video: Beach Road prostitutes "damaging the image of Pattaya" rounded up

webfact

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/24/2018 at 4:05 AM, jacko45k said:

When was the last time you walked on Beach Rd? Couldn't move for them only a day or so back!

It is now Mon, Nov 26th. Beach Rd is dead.

For proof, do you want me to record another Beach Rd walk?

Let me know!

EDIT: since I was on Beach Rd, when I read your comment about how crowded it is, why not just take a phone out of pocket, and show you.

Balo, not sure what your googly eyes reaction meant, I think it is emoticon to show confusion, or disbelief. Balo, observe:

This is 15 minutes later, upload takes time. Busy, isn't it?

15 minutes ago, Kim J said:

Interesting two video's you have posted. Admittedly I am almost never in Pattaya at night now. But in the 20 odd years I have been coming here I have never seen the place so Quiet. In the days when I used to frequent the city at night, pavements both sides of the road would have peen packed with tourists and the road completely blocked with Songthaews at that time of night.

Were there many in Walking Street?

Pattaya has been suffering from desertification for more than 10 years.

2 hours ago, whitemouse said:

Here, Sunday night, walking past Royal Garden, Nov 25, around midnight.

They've gone to ground a bit due to recent heat from the cops. The usual suspects can still be found sat on motorbikes other side of the road. 

On 11/24/2018 at 3:24 AM, whitemouse said:

If this is true, they can turn off lights here.

Without adult entertainment, there is no reason for Pattaya to exist.

Imagine Las Vegas city counsel deciding to make gambling illegal? This is what Pattaya city hall is doing to Pattaya. 

Beach road is dead already, or nearly dead.  Even Indians no longer walk on Beach Rd. Keep at it, city hall, make it sports capital of Thailand, after all lol.

The incompetency, the lack of basic knowledge how to run a resort is lost on those people. They actively ruining a unique, one of a kind  city in world. 

If anyone wished to deliberately sabotage a great town, they couldn't do better job than current admin.

Aren't the old family that used to run Pattaya now back in charge? There is a new mayor, been in place just for a couple of months.

7 hours ago, whitemouse said:

It is now Mon, Nov 26th. Beach Rd is dead.

Ah, so well after I posted. Different times, different results. My experience was just a few dozen yards South at about 7pm on the 21st, near the entrance to Walking St, couldn't get past them. Also again at a breakfast buffet on the 23rd. 

Can hardly miss them as they like to walk in the middle of the road. 

A stroll down the coconut bar will find many more (ref OP topic). I didn't bother recording them on my phone, what on earth for. I have no reason to make this up.

8 hours ago, whitemouse said:

When was the last time? 2 minutes ago, I had to sit outside Royal Garden, to reply to your post.

Here, Sunday night, walking past Royal Garden, Nov 25, around midnight.

I love YouTube, if it wasn't for recording, people may actually believe you. 

A total manipulation and farce.

It is Sunday night after the Loy Kratong holiday weekend.  Of course, most people have left town Sunday night in most tourist towns are slow. And if I remember it had been raining that night.

Like others have said there are recent nights BR is super busy can hardly walk your way thru it.

The town is not dying as many of you hope. Of course what do I know I live there......

Nice work whitemouse if your so inclined maybe a video tonight for the disbelievers. And last I checked visitors increase on loy-kratong. Couldn't get past Indians just North of walking St? Maybe because it's a 1 meter passage in addition to lowlifes obstruction. And by the way if Indians now are the indicator of beach rd health... First they ruined the walkway physically ( it's pretty grim in front of Royal Garden in daytime too) Now "they" are busily ruining the night scene by getting rid of the ladies in stead of the lowlife males. 

5 hours ago, morrobay said:

Nice work whitemouse if your so inclined maybe a video tonight for the disbelievers. And last I checked visitors increase on loy-kratong. Couldn't get past Indians just North of walking St? Maybe because it's a 1 meter passage in addition to lowlifes obstruction. And by the way if Indians now are the indicator of beach rd health... First they ruined the walkway physically ( it's pretty grim in front of Royal Garden in daytime too) Now "they" are busily ruining the night scene by getting rid of the ladies in stead of the lowlife males. 

So  you are agreeing with me that Indians do still walk on Beach Rd in complete contradiction to what he posted!

It's very busy tonight on beach road and its Tuesday evening around 8 pm. WS so crowded I did not bother to enter. At least 100 prostitutes waiting for customers along beach rd. Mostly a mix of Asians, Middle Eastern and Farang tourists.

On 11/27/2018 at 7:25 AM, bkk6060 said:

A total manipulation and farce.

It is Sunday night after the Loy Kratong holiday weekend.  Of course, most people have left town Sunday night in most tourist towns are slow. And if I remember it had been raining that night.

Like others have said there are recent nights BR is super busy can hardly walk your way thru it.

The town is not dying as many of you hope. Of course what do I know I live there......

No manipulation, what you see is typical night on Beach Rd.

Yes, on Thursday it  buzy, because it was night of Loi Krathong.

So by your logic Sunday evening on Beach Rd, last week of November, is supposed to be this quiet, because"tourists have left"?

I agree, they have left. And Beach Rd looked like this on Monday.

Can I ask you, bkk6060, you said by Sun night they have left "of course". When are tourist coming back? Because they certainly are not here now. They weren't back on Mon, nor Tuesday, that was yesterday. Today, maybe?

Why would I lie and "manipulate"? I live on Beach Rd, it is inevitable that walk on from early afternoon to early morning hours. I have friends who's businesses rely to high season, I want Pattaya to be buzy.

On 11/27/2018 at 7:25 AM, bkk6060 said:

A total manipulation and a farce

Do you think tourists, Indians, Russians, Chinese, Westerners even know that Loi Krathong is? Since when do all Pattaya tourists evaporate on Sunday evening, end of November? 

All the tourists decided to suddenly leave? What happened?

23 hours ago, balo said:

It's very busy tonight on beach road and its Tuesday evening around 8 pm. WS so crowded I did not bother to enter. At least 100 prostitutes waiting for customers along beach rd. Mostly a mix of Asians, Middle Eastern and Farang tourists.

I saw your post, and just wanted to see how it is on Wednesday, you went on Tuesday. 

Here is what I saw exactly same time, 8pm:

Is this busy? You could say it is, I saw basically 10 Chinese groups, and very little else.

You do know that Chinese groups do not visit bars, restaurants on Walking St? They walk through, take photos, and back to the bus.

8 hours ago, whitemouse said:

Is this busy? You could say it is, I saw basically 10 Chinese groups, and very little else.

If it's only Chinese tour groups in WS the bars are probably not very busy.

As I said I did not enter WS , I just observed from the outside and it was crowdy . But Beach rd and 2nd road I would say it was busy enough with mixed nationalities.  Also inside bars. 

On 11/21/2018 at 9:52 AM, Spidey said:

Most of the girls in the photo are actually ladyboys. Ever seen a ladyboy in heels trying to run?

LOL. They would take their shoes off to run... and ladyboys, due to their male genetics and most being tall and lean, can be very fast sprinters, and much faster than police officers.

Archived