Damn, whats with the Air?

Nyezhov

Well I use the visibility test as a reason to check the website ????

Its looking nicer now and as I can see the bridge and the orange alert is on, maybe I can get some pics later after my nap!

Maybe all those smokers who have to stand outside and away from no smoking signs ????

or the millions of vehicles,building dust,coal fired power plants with some field and plastic soi rubbish burnings thrown in for good measure ????

2 hours ago, Formaleins said:

Ground fog is always around these cooler mornings at this time of year, nothing different from any other year. "AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN GET BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY THIS INSTANCE, SO STOP BASHING THE THAI'S AND THEIR WEATHER!"

To quote from the old Bill Murray movie, Stripes: “Lighten up Francis.”

3 hours ago, Formaleins said:

Ground fog is always around these cooler mornings at this time of year, nothing different from any other year. "AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN GET BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY THIS INSTANCE, SO STOP BASHING THE THAI'S AND THEIR WEATHER!"

asking and bashing are two different things, Plus the smog was good it gave me an excuse to do...NOTHING...wonderful! Then I went to Iconsiam and watched lissome Russian models. fabulosity dude.

10 hours ago, Formaleins said:

Calm down, Junior.....the OP is only making a comment.....and take a chill pill <deleted>....????

8 hours ago, Hank Gunn said:

To quote from the old Bill Murray movie, Stripes: “Lighten up Francis.”

2 hours ago, chicowoodduck said:

Calm down, Junior.....the OP is only making a comment.....and take a chill pill <deleted>....????

I think he was being ironic and amusing. I laughed.

Archived