Jump to content
BANGKOK 16 June 2019 03:44
kenk24

Mattress topper...

Recommended Posts

Some years ago I stayed at a Marriott Hotel and the bedding was like sleeping in a cloud. I tried to contact Marriott but didn't get too far.. Is there any place in CM to buy a great mattress topper that will duplicate that experience? And approx cost?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a latex topper shop next to Makro hypermart inside the compound

 

Prices are very reasonable.

Edited by EricTh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, EricTh said:

There's a latex topper shop next to Makro hypermart inside the compound

 

Prices are very reasonable.

thanx - will they provide that cloud type experience? 

 

I see many latex shops - are some better than others? Or is all latex the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know specifically for Chiang Mai but nationwide, many Home Pro branches often carry Lady Americana brand memory foam toppers.  Less expensive than Tempur-pedic, which central often carries.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a reversible latex top bed from sealy .I find it to get very hot to have a good night sleep in summer.As you said like sleeping on a cloud/

serta-hotel-congressional-ste-dbl-pt-mattress-2018.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mattress topper is now almost 10 years old and is as comfortable as the day I first got it. Her name is Kannika!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

thanx - will they provide that cloud type experience? 

 

I see many latex shops - are some better than others? Or is all latex the same?

 

There are different types of latex, some 100%, some mixed.

 

It depends on whether you like the soft type or firm type.

 

Most shops in the city cater for Chinese tourists with inflated prices.

 

The one in Makro cater for locals and is much cheaper.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

My mattress topper is now almost 10 years old and is as comfortable as the day I first got it. Her name is Kannika!

Sounds nice but only 10 yrs old? Does she have an available mother?

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found online or in bars.

Pay the bar fine and bring your new mattress topper home.....

If it was not to your liking, change it for a new the following day......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Sounds nice but only 10 yrs old? Does she have an available mother?

Sorry, badly worded by me................I've had her for 10 years. OK?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

Found online or in bars.

Pay the bar fine and bring your new mattress topper home.....

If it was not to your liking, change it for a new the following day......

Keep your day job if you have one.  Otherwise, get one. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Sorry, badly worded by me................I've had her for 10 years. OK?

Yeah, ok... I understood, just having some fun... I am sure you are doing well, P-lok people are very nice and you get to live baan nork... nice lifestyle. Enjoy. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought one from Lazada, great, like a cloud, a little warm but lovely for about 10wks, after that, went flat, lost its shape etc, waste of time and money.😖

 

Choose wisely, I'm still searching !☹ difficult to trust what your told in stores etc, get a recommendation from a personal experience would be my advice.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...