Abusive aggressive wife

dickjones2018

55 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

What would you do? Kill her and bury her in the garden? Or maybe just beat her up on a regular basis? The odd punch and slap here or there? 

What does having balls mean, exactly? To me it implies the above, but of course to you it might mean something else entirely ... so why don't you spell it out instead of spouting nonsense about eunuch's.

Can't you read? Where do I talk about killing, slapping, punching?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, natway09 said:

I lived for 3 years with one also & just walked away one night when I no longer felt safe going to sleep

I had an English wife like that, it isn't just Thai women.

Saying that, the English woman took 30 years to work her way up to murdering me in my sleep craziness, the Thai lady I lived with managed it in 3 months (but the number of times I had sex with them was about the same).

Relationships are similar in Thailand, but progress at a much faster pace.

6 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

Balls, cojones, spunk, courage, honour, manliness, dignity ....... I mean don't disgrace yourself. Stop cowering!

Answer the question ... what would you actually do? Stop the platitudes and well worn phrases, the OP wants practical advice not nonsense.

6 minutes ago, OmarZaid said:

I had a wife like that once. During tussle #x I backhanded her once which knocked out a front tooth and flood her. She never tried that <deleted> again. Her family was very proud of me thereafter.

I'm still not convinced this is the right path.  

How did your relationship progress thereafter?

I know 2 British guys that have Thai wives, complete nutters just like the OP explained. But they never leave, just moan and complain and simply put up with it because they are weak men easily dominated.

It`s really a case of stay and continue as the long and suffering or leave.

I recommend video footage. Take a look at the NEST system by Google/Alphabet. Crystal clear picture and sound. Outstanding night vision as well. Video saved to the cloud. Facial recognition, cell phone notification, and viewing. Seeing is believing. Set up a 3 camera system. Best of luck.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:13 AM, dickjones2018 said:

funny how one person even hijacks my post by answering those asked questions...

no she is not poor, she is "educated" and has an office job and have grandious dreams of being somebody famous, even she does not have the talent (ok maybe at a teacher level, but not expert)

people do or don't realise that a farang, specially a single man,  cannot leave thailand with a kid, without written consent of the mother as he/she will be stopped at the border and they will ask to call/speak to the mother , right... I guess they don't know...

to the person that remembers a story like this years ago, great...I must be the only person in thailand with a crazy narcissistic wife

to the people who say: get marriage counseling:  there is no cure for narcissism, it is like a pedophile ...no cure & sticks with them forever.... no it is not bi-polar, she is not cycling between depression & high's ...  I thought over the years she had maybe a physical illness that made her act like that, till I found a arm length of symptoms that explain the narcissistic personality...

I could have run years ago, but like some people with half a brain said, than my child would suffer... If my narcissistic wife does not seek trouble with me, it is with the child... Reason or no reason, those evil people love to start an argue over nothing, just to see you suffer....when my child suffers, I do too.  So leaving my child with this insane person would be pretty heartless of myself...  

police, yes, she already went there many times to complain about fights she started... I'm glad they don't care to do house calls but last fight I wish they did, after she went to grab a knife and I had to go lock myself up in a room...haha manly... right...

beating the crap out of her is what she might plan, so she has grounds for an arrest & divorce and then has the liberty to manipulate my child into becoming a narcissist also or at least a victim of one...

I let my child read some info (50+ signs) about narcissist and the child said :  this is my mummie to the letter...

lawyer up would be the best advise, just hope I don't get one of them " can be bought " as thai stick with thai whatever ...

you know thai people consider their kid as property and they think they can beat them up, insult, whatever, and expect to be taken care of later...

my next step would be also to contact elite visa because don't think the crazy wife is going to help for another extention and as I'm not 50 yet...  and no, the wife is not from issaan, nor is there so much age difference, nor did she give up anything like dream of money...

narcissists love to find people with empathy, because they lack any of that...they can try to copy people to fake some emotions, specially around people they like to manipulate... maybe you have one at home and you think it is normal, but there seem to be so many in this me me me money money money country...  where religion is replaced with money & selfishness

Sorry you can continue to label her and her illness but her being Thai and so called not from Isaan or not poor is completely not relevant to your problem at the moment. The question you need to answer yourself what are you going to about it or spend more time here on Thaivisa asking for legal advice instead of getting it.  Your issue are real so is the child I have afford you a legal recommendation but all you can say is something negative you can continue to come across as you know everything but yet come here to ask for advice.  

Good luck 

19 hours ago, fanjita said:

I'm still not convinced this is the right path.  

How did your relationship progress thereafter?

She was a druggie ... went south .... divorce after 7 years  --- loved her then, love her still --- she died in 2009 , God rest her --- still a druggie ... her mother actually called me 20 years later begging my help ... I tried even then ... but she was too far gone

On 11/22/2018 at 3:15 PM, Krataiboy said:

Pity, sounds like you would have made a great dad.

You know, I read your comment as being sarcastic when in fact I concur with its literal sentiment. I know I would have made a great dad. However, I am delighted to never have been one. All I ever wanted in my life was freedom. The ability to do what I wanted when I wanted. I've done that. I have yet to meet one parent who can claim that.

3 hours ago, Cereal said:

You know, I read your comment as being sarcastic when in fact I concur with its literal sentiment. I know I would have made a great dad. However, I am delighted to never have been one. All I ever wanted in my life was freedom. The ability to do what I wanted when I wanted. I've done that. I have yet to meet one parent who can claim that.

I fathered my first child late enough in life to have enjoyed all the freedom I wanted. Best move I ever made. My bright and beautiful daughter has opened up a window on a whole new world I didn't evenr realise was out there.

Who knows, maybe one day you will change your mind and get the chance to be that great dad that's inside you. Hope so. Otherwise you will never know what you are missing.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:13 AM, dickjones2018 said:

people do or don't realise that a farang, specially a single man,  cannot leave thailand with a kid, without written consent of the mother as he/she will be stopped at the border and they will ask to call/speak to the mother , right... I guess they don't know...

PAy a random woman to be mom on the phone, they don't (and can't) check.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

PAy a random woman to be mom on the phone, they don't (and can't) check.

And when the IO will ask if she was your mother, you think the child would say yes even after coaching. Even over the phone a child knows his/her mother. 

On 11/22/2018 at 5:13 PM, AlexRich said:

Then explain how having “balls” resolves the issue?

take control of your women would seem like a good place to start. but i think its too late for that as i would guess uve been a bit soft with her from the start.

Archived