Abusive aggressive wife

dickjones2018

17 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

I fathered my first child late enough in life to have enjoyed all the freedom I wanted. Best move I ever made. My bright and beautiful daughter has opened up a window on a whole new world I didn't evenr realise was out there.

Who knows, maybe one day you will change your mind and get the chance to be that great dad that's inside you. Hope so. Otherwise you will never know what you are missing.

lets see if your still saying the same thing when the kids 15 years of age.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those who tell the OP to take the knife away from his wife or to physically 'stand up' to her obviously never had to deal with a similar situation.  I have only slapped a woman on 2 occasions in my life and both occasions were with my bipolar wife (now ex-wife thank God).  On each occasion when I slapped her face, she momentarily stopped her physical attacks on me, but then renewed them with double the force!  With a young baby in the room (her baby, not mine!), I had to retreat for the safety of the baby.

Many men (and women) stay in abusive relationships because it takes courage to up and leave. One stays and hopes that the next day will be better.  But it never is ????  The relief you experience after you pluck up the courage to leave is  immense! ????

9 hours ago, simon43 said:

The question you should ask yourself is 'did u come to Thailand to put up with sh*t like this? ' I'm sure the answer is no. So take the necessary actions to stop this sh*t or to remove yourself from this sh*t.

Speaking from experience ?

????

some people are so deep into themselves that did not read I have children that I love and do not want to abandon them with that psycho as when I am not here, she looks for trouble over nothing with them ?

Yeah, easy to leave, I know that... only a ticket away.

My kids passports are with her, locked up at work.

She is friends with the embassy person that delivers the passports, yeah, that will work to go get new one's where you both have to sign papers as both parents... yeahhh...

I thank the people who did send some good advise.

The rest, the armchair know-alls, the hit-her up kinda people, the get balls, the leave ... djees... many narcissists on TV also it looks

Guess thai elite going to have a new customer as the wife wants a divorce

and the cheapest way, in her mind, to get everything for nothing

is just not to go for an extention of visa for family support which is due in a few months... smart girl, right...

if you love nothing but yourself, than it is indeed very easy to walk away...

4 hours ago, dickjones2018 said:

Guess thai elite going to have a new customer as the wife wants a divorce

and the cheapest way, in her mind, to get everything for nothing

is just not to go for an extention of visa for family support which is due in a few months... smart girl, right...

if you love nothing but yourself, than it is indeed very easy to walk away...

Check the visa-specific subforum here.  You will have to go in and out every 90 days, but there may be nearby embassies that will give you a one-year multi-entry visa if you show the required documents (marriage certificate, best apply for the visa before divorce, just in case, or child's birthcertificate with your name on it, plus some other things).  Not as convenient as the Thai Elite visa, but cheaper in the short term at least.

After divorce, provided you get at least shared custody, you can hopefully extend inside Thailand based on being a father with shared custody.

On 11/30/2018 at 7:53 PM, Awk said:

Check the visa-specific subforum here.  You will have to go in and out every 90 days, but there may be nearby embassies that will give you a one-year multi-entry visa if you show the required documents (marriage certificate, best apply for the visa before divorce, just in case, or child's birthcertificate with your name on it, plus some other things).  Not as convenient as the Thai Elite visa, but cheaper in the short term at least.

After divorce, provided you get at least shared custody, you can hopefully extend inside Thailand based on being a father with shared custody.

that would be a nice plan, thanks for the info, but the wife has got all the documents locked in her office (at work) , not home to be sure I have no access to that...

I don't think police or lawyer will be any help to go get the papers I am entitled to, right...

5 hours ago, dickjones2018 said:

that would be a nice plan, thanks for the info, but the wife has got all the documents locked in her office (at work) , not home to be sure I have no access to that...

I don't think police or lawyer will be any help to go get the papers I am entitled to, right...

Right.  But sometimes people lose their marriage certificate.  You can report it lost at the police station, and then get issued a new certificate from the local amphur office.  Not sure if the same applies to the birth certificate, but I would guess so.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 2:19 PM, dickjones2018 said:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance and exaggerates achievements and talents.
  2. Dreams of unlimited power, success, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
  3. Believes he or she is special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions.
  4. Requires excessive admiration.
  5. Unreasonably expects special, favorable treatment or compliance with his or her wishes.
  6. Exploits and takes advantage of others to achieve personal ends.
  7. Lacks empathy for the feelings and needs of others.
  8. Envies others or believes they’re envious of him or her.
  9. Has arrogant behaviors or attitudes.

Are you really Bill Clinton in disguise? ????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A very toxic environment for both you and the child! The early years of a child's growth are so important, the best thing for you to do is to get out of the situation now as in right now, no matter how difficult it is to do. I understand you want to take your kid with you, that may not be possible to do quickly, could cause problems with accusation's of kidnap etc. I think your first thoughts must be for your child, the problems your having are between you and your wife, if you leave your child will not witness them, they wont be happening. Proving a case of spousal abuse in Thailand, waste of money and time. I feel for you, must be a horrific, when people lose respect resorting to bad language and violence the only outcome you should consider is to leave. Try leaving for a week or 2 and see if she comes knocking at your door, which is what I suspect might happen, then with a heavy hand set some ground rules. Take care and good luck!  

On 11/21/2018 at 6:07 PM, tubby johnson said:

If you're not willing to toughen up and fight back like a man, then pack your stuff and leave ... to somewhere far away where she can't ever find you again.

Toughen up and fight like a man>>violence towards violence has the potential to escalate.

Mental Health issues require skilled professional interventions, and the child must be paramount with being safe. 

On 11/25/2018 at 9:52 AM, catman20 said:

take control of your women would seem like a good place to start. but i think its too late for that as i would guess uve been a bit soft with her from the start.

Oh how evolved >> take control>>humans are not a piece of machinery to be taken "control" of 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 9:22 AM, catman20 said:

take control of your women would seem like a good place to start. but i think its too late for that as i would guess uve been a bit soft with her from the start.

Treat em mean and keep em keen huh ?

scumbag...

On 11/21/2018 at 3:07 PM, tubby johnson said:

If you're not willing to toughen up and fight back like a man, then pack your stuff and leave ... to somewhere far away where she can't ever find you again.

I fell into this trap about 10 yrs ago. She came running at me holding the kitchen cleaver above her head screaming. In the ruckus she ended up disarmed and on the floor with a bruised face. The next day she had told everyone that I had beaten her - I mean it was self defense, but it cost a pretty penny to avoid her going to file a police report. Anyway, it was worth it for a clean break. Do not rise to the bait.

Archived