Financial Fair Play, Spurs delayed Stadium build, and any other non related Football Pish.

Kadilo

Here you go. 

For those who insist on trolling Football threads for a reaction with non football related pish you can have your own home so you can post until your hearts content. 

If you insist on carrying on with the same old bull in threads purely to wind others up, one can only assume you are a troll and have a separate agenda with no wish to discuss football related matters and partake in friendly banter. 

Fill your boots. 

4 minutes ago, champers said:

Talking about FFP and Spur's new ground is not necessarily trolling. Football does not live in a separate bubble impervious to the law or geopolitics, like it or not.

Either way it now has a new home. 

11 minutes ago, champers said:

I'll kick off about illegal recruitment of young players. Apparently 5 EPL teams are in the frame, 3 named as City, Chelsea and Everton. Who thinks point deductions should be used as a punishment for guilty parties?

Definitely ..........well long as West Ham is not involved, then it’s perfectly acceptable. 

18 hours ago, jellydog said:

Under non-related pish: I saw Ronnie not long ago and he was wearing a really shoddy old suit and his shoes weren't shined. What's up with that Ronnie ? You slack Scottish termite from Hades. :cowboy:

I was just trying to fit in Jellybean...but I notice you upped your game since the money started rolling in.

Chief scout for Abu Dhabi Thailand indeed.

What's your opinion on the young British student convicted for life by the UAE kangaroo court.....was he a Utd fan? ????

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I was just trying to fit in Jellybean...but I notice you upped your game since the money started rolling in.

Chief scout for Abu Dhabi Thailand indeed.

What's your opinion on the young British student convicted for life by the UAE kangaroo court.....was he a Utd fan? ????

I have not yet wielded a sword Ronnie !:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Top nosh. None of that Kosher sh ite

We have our own range of craft beers at the new place....might wait a game or two before I sample it since the lines might be a tad rusty. ????

Wembley has the worst kind of fried chicken in ketchup with limp chips for 8 quid.

We are well over it.

Edit: And frickin Budweiser!!!

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We have our own range of craft beers at the new place....might wait a game or two before I sample it since the lines might be a tad rusty. ????

Wembley has the worst kind of fried chicken in ketchup with limp chips for 8 quid.

We are well over it.

Edit: And frickin Budweiser!!!

I've been confounded by Budweiser being offered in England since I first heard it was available. What an awful "beer" !

5 hours ago, jellydog said:

Almost time for club football again ! First games on Saturday starting at 10PM here in Thailand. What the heck ?!:post-4641-1156694606:

I think this one has a lot to do with falling viewing in UK pubs for early Saturday matches.

Unhappy wives I guess lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived