Zenni Optical..promo code....

moontang

3 hours ago, BobTH said:

Thanks, I love Zenni. I have gotten 3 pair of progressive bifocals and one being tinted dark. Perfect every time. Thanks for the heads up. Is there an ending date? do you know?

Now till 23:59:59 PST on 25 November 2018.  So, 14:59:59 ICT on 26 November 2018.

Zenni has got the details of their special offer on their website, zenni.com...

they got good customer service as I lost a nose pad on some frames with swiveling nose pads (I need 'em as my nose is crooked from too many barroom fisticuffs) and they sent out some replacement pads and just right...also got the option of replacing the whole frames (remove the lenses and send the frames) but the nose pads alone were OK fer my purposes...need a needlenose pliers and a tiny phillips screwdriver for installation which they provide (screwdriver)...I went around to local optical shops looking for nose pads and they thought that I was crazy...'dese falangs expect too much...call up Mr BJ and tighten the immigration nose pad screws on them...'

got 'em on my nose right now on the laptop...all with yankee ingenuity...and Mr BJ waves a baseball bat and shouts 'I'll get yew tutsiwarrrior...'

On 11/22/2018 at 8:21 AM, BobTH said:

Thanks, I love Zenni. I have gotten 3 pair of progressive bifocals and one being tinted dark. Perfect every time. Thanks for the heads up. Is there an ending date? do you know?

I ordered a pair of nice sunglasses today, progressive bi-focal lenses with 80% grey tint. Used the promotion code and the frames, anti-reflective coated lenses, name custom engraved on the inside arms and shipping all came to a total of 2931 baht ($87.39 US). I used my brand new Bangkok Bank Debit Master Card that I got a couple of weeks ago to make the order online and it worked like a charm. Thanks again for the heads-up. 

Archived