90 day NON-IMMI B Visa Single Entry, one question

It is not possible to change your visa to a multiple entry without going out for a new visa.

You could get a multiple re-entry permit for the 90 day entry from the visa that would keep the remainder of the 90 days valid when you enter the country using it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not possible to change your visa to a multiple entry without going out for a new visa.

You could get a multiple re-entry permit for the 90 day entry from the visa that would keep the remainder of the 90 days valid when you enter the country using it.

So you mean once I am returning to Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi airport from my trip I can get a multi-entry permit on my visa? 

But I will have the exit stamp and also a stamp saying "used" is already on the visa page. 

36 minutes ago, Lammbock said:

So you mean once I am returning to Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi airport from my trip I can get a multi-entry permit on my visa? 

But I will have the exit stamp and also a stamp saying "used" is already on the visa page. 

No

When you enter the first time using your single entry non-o visa you would get a 90 day permit to stay and your visa would be stamped used.

Then if you want to travel during that 90 days you would get a re-entry permit before leaving the country that would be valid for entry until the date the 90 days ends. For example if you left on 30th day of the entry and then entered using the re-entry permit on the 45th day you would be stamped in util the 90th day.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lammbock said:

When you return you will be stamped in for 90 days.

If you leave and return during those 90 days you will need a re-entry permit but it will not extend those 90. 

eg.

Visa valid from 1st Jan. arrive on 1st Jan get 90 days til March 31st ( ish ).

Leave 1st Feb and return 4th Feb with re-entry permit and get stamped in til

March 31st ( ish )

Without re-entry permit the visa is 'used' and you will only get 30 days visa exempt or depending on nationality visa on arrival.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lammbock said:

Ok I understand you guys. Now my next question is where do I get the re-entry permit? 

Can I apply for it at Suvarnabhumi airport immigration? What are the cost? What documents I need to prepare? 

You can get the re-entry permit at Suvarnabhumi on departure from the country.

No documents or photos are needed if you pay a 200 baht service charge added to the 1000 baht fee for a single re-entry permit.

The desk is located in immigration zone 2 after security just before the immigration desks.

• Like 1