Pair arrested in Chonburi hotel raid are wanted Liverpool brothers

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

They were often seen frequenting Unique Blue Sports Bar run by Mr Neil Smith. 

I am sure Mr Smith appreciates the mention...

20 minutes ago, irishken said:

I commented the other day that they blocked out the face of an Asian woman who had murdered a man from India by drugging him.

Yet these two knobs have done nothing wrong in Thailand or so it seems and they are paraded in front of Big Joke and the lads while they are all laughing.

Bloody annoys me it does. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

These guys are not scousers, they come from the Wirral and so they would be called Woolly Backs.  The name derives from the fact that The Wirral is located near the vicinity of the welsh border.  I also come from the Wirral and I am well aware of the scum that we have within the lower echelons of our populace but let me assure you, they are in the minority.  The Wirral is a beautiful peninsula and the people you would choose to be in the company of are warm, passionate and genuine.  The scallies of the town are just like the rats in any city, we know they are there but we avoid them like the plague.

As for the often repeated slur that if you venture into Liverpool by car you will have your wheels stolen, this has become a tedious old joke often repeated by the sort of lower class clientele you would find in a Bernard Manning club.

JAF

Tranmere United The Woolly Backs....named after strike breakers back in the day

34 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

You were right.

Wiki is wrong.

The Liverpool Echo has misled you. They, the drug dealers, originally came from the Wirral but moved to Liverpool.

Someone born and bred on The Wirral (yours truly) is definitely not a scouser (by mutual agreement).

Back to the drug dealers :- Sounds like they Irish roots. That'll put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Being from Wallasey I was always referred to as a plastic scouser by the scousers I sailed with.

47 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

I was in Liverpool last year and came back to my parked car to find that the wheels were there but the car was missing! (only joking)

I have a house on the Wirral and enjoy the company of Scouser friends.

True scousers are a good crack. There is a way of making sure your car in the city centre is ok when you get back and as I am sure you know it is to pay the kids that ask if you want them to look after your car. I dont need to tell you the result if you say no

5 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

These guys are not scousers, they come from the Wirral and so they would be called Woolly Backs.  The name derives from the fact that The Wirral is located near the vicinity of the welsh border.  I also come from the Wirral and I am well aware of the scum that we have within the lower echelons of our populace but let me assure you, they are in the minority.  The Wirral is a beautiful peninsula and the people you would choose to be in the company of are warm, passionate and genuine.  The scallies of the town are just like the rats in any city, we know they are there but we avoid them like the plague.

As for the often repeated slur that if you venture into Liverpool by car you will have your wheels stolen, this has become a tedious old joke often repeated by the sort of lower class clientele you would find in a Bernard Manning club.

JAF

Oooh! Hits a raw nerve ????

5 minutes ago, Caledonia Boy said:

R.I.P. Kev La

Very funny. 

My old man is a Mickey Mouser and my ancestry is very close to my heart and have indeed visited the 'pool.  Not sure why our brethren have lost their sense of humour in this particular thread, though.

4 hours ago, Thailion said:

"Their visas have been revoked and they are being prepared for deportation back to the UK. "

Trade them for Boss!!????

Good idea, Thailion, don't give them away without a good reward in return 

7 hours ago, Denim said:

Lost opportunity here.

TAT should announce plans to make Thailand the scouser hub of Asia.

4 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

And another 20+ photoshoot.

And the purpose is ........ ????

Don't be so bloody stupid, Denim, they are NOT SCOUSERS, it states they are from the Wirral, that is over the Mersey on the other side. Where you have Birkenhead, where I was born in 1941, then you have many other places like Chester. 

And your brain dead comment suits you. Denim.

Do not recognise their surname. 

Archived