Canadian tourist found dead on yacht in Chon Buri’s Sattahip district

webfact

Tourist found dead on yacht, foul play not suspected

By The Nation

f551a0aea1af93b6f168952a0c3451bc.jpeg

A Canadian tourist was found dead on his yacht in Chon Buri’s Sattahip district early on Friday.

The Na Jomtien police were informed at 2.30am that Tourville Gilbert, 61, had died on his yacht that was docked at the Ocean Marina Yacht Club in Tambon Na Jomtien.

A doctor determined that he had died about eight hours earlier. There was no sign of four play.

A friend of his told police that Gilbert had earlier complained of chest pains. The friend checked the yacht and found the body.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30359152

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-11-23

He is NOT a tourist - It is an Québécois (Canada) expat, one of my best friend here. Great, great guy.

He got a heart attack on his boat.

RIP mon frère: We will all miss you > And thank you to teach me to Fxxx enjoy life every second, as if it was the last one... 

F9D3CF75-7E26-4718-A283-5C93D320FDF5.jpeg

1 hour ago, moonseeker said:

Why not for a change refrain from tasteless and dumb comments. Every death leaves people hurting and grieving.

I dont think that's always true. No one will be crying at my funeral, that's for sure. In fact I doubt that anyone will even be there, apart from the monk whose job it is to stoke the fire.

I think the world needs jokes and laughter more than it needs doom and gloom and misery.

Archived