BANGKOK 25 March 2019 13:06
jimmybarret

I want to loss my weight

Eat only nuts, drink only water...and be anxious (it helps)!

Edited by Brunolem
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

A guy I know has lost 30 kg by eating this salad 7 days a week, lunchtimes, I  eat it 2 or 3 times a week its simply delicious ,I never tire of it ;

1 Tin Tuna ( in water/brine) drained and flaked.

1 dessert spoon german mustard

1 splash soy sauce

1 squirt lemon juice

1 splash Olive Oil

Fresh Coriander leaves,loads,chopped

1/2 medium Onion Chopped

Celery finely Chopped ( as much as you want)

Pitted Black or Green Olives - dessert spoonful.

mix it all together and try not too eat it too quickly - really.

Over time you will adjust ingredient quantities to suit your taste.

Good Luck...

Edited by strikingsunset
spelling error
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What would I gain if I lose weight? 

You'd have to check the price difference between your actual XXXL clothes and L clothes...

Also you would save on the cost of food, chocolate cake is much more expensive than unsalted nuts!

As for the bar girls, that would rather be the opposite: the fatter you are, the richer you are!

They have no interest for slim guys, even less so if they don't shave their head and have no tattoos!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

You'd have to check the price difference between your actual XXXL clothes and L clothes...

Also you would save on the cost of food, chocolate cake is much more expensive than unsalted nuts!

As for the bar girls, that would rather be the opposite: the fatter you are, the richer you are!

They have no interest for slim guys, even less so if they don't shave their head and have no tattoos!

Why should I eat unsalted nuts if I can afford chocolate cake?

The bigger t-shirts cost on Sukhumvit maybe 50B more than the smaller size. No problem.

Which brings us back to the question about the motivation...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't think he came here for simplistic, flawed clichés.

The diet industry is worth many billions of dollars and the main reason it's so lucrative is that the advice fails about 99 percent of the time. So lifetime customers.

It is not simplistic or a flawed cliche. It is fact. Less calories in and more calories out results in weight loss.

One of the main reasons that there are so many diets is that too many people want to make money from regimes that will only work for a small percentage of people.

( also not interested in any selected links that support or reject any particular theory as the opposite view can just as easily be linked)

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the most important part is that you have to be motivated to do it. Really motivated!

Yes it would be the first step, but being determined to do it is more important.

• Like 2