Jump to content
BANGKOK
ThaiRebound

I want a hot sandwich at BK's and McD's in Thailand. Am I a jerk?

Recommended Posts

I would like Thai food if everything didn't include oyster sauce and/or fish sauce in it. Even if you order grilled chicken, you can't escape it in the marinade. If you like that, then great. I don't think I need to leave the country if I don't find the food agreeable. This isn't China after all 😄

Edited by ThaiRebound
typos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ThaiRebound said:

I cannot get a hot burger or chicken sandwich at BK's or McDonald's in Udon Thani

 

H#E%L*l I just want a BK or McDonald's in Surin and it can serve cold food.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McDs in Ubon at Central and up near BigC always fresh and hot, never a problem. In fact the most bland, cold and disgusting BK I’ve had was in Fort Lauderdale SE17th and US1, ..... worst ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ThaiRebound said:

I would like Thai food if everything didn't include oyster sauce and/or fish sauce in it. Even if you order grilled chicken, you can't escape it in the marinade. If you like that, then great. I don't think I need to leave the country if I don't find the food agreeable. This isn't China after all 😄

Perhaps you should invest some money in a gas cooker and some kitchen utensils.

You know; DIY.

Edited by Vacuum
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, marcusarelus said:
19 hours ago, ThaiRebound said:

 

Everything does not include oyster sauce or fish sauce. 

That cow man guy looks exactly like every one I have ever ordered. I love the consistency of that dish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Patriot said:

McDs in Ubon at Central and up near BigC always fresh and hot, never a problem. In fact the most bland, cold and disgusting BK I’ve had was in Fort Lauderdale SE17th and US1, ..... worst ever

US1? I think you mean off the 95.    I was under the misimpression that US-1 turns into I-95 for some reason.

Edited by ThaiRebound
corrected myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At Mc here in Pattaya, I insist on hot food, and the complete order served simultaneously. Sometimes, when ordering a set, they say I'll bring you the burger or fries later. I say no,  I want hot food served as a set because eat it altogether, not burger and then fries. They comply and when delivered, they ask if the food is hot enough. It is Mc policy to serve hot fresh quality food.

 

BK also prides themselves of selling hot fresh food. Ask to see the manager, if anyone tries to serve anything less than quality food. BK website for feedback should be on the bottom of your receipt.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Banana7 said:

BK also prides themselves of selling hot fresh food. Ask to see the manager, if anyone tries to serve anything less than quality food. BK website for feedback should be on the bottom of your receipt.

If in doubt make the complaint.  Make a fuss and will occasionally get a voucher for a free meal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThaiRebound said:

US1? I think you mean off the 95.    I was under the misimpression that US-1 turns into I-95 for some reason.

Dixie Highway??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mickey Ds at the corner of Sukhamvit Soi 5 offers hot sandwiches, you just have to ask the tall girl with the big feet that stands right by the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...