BANGKOK 23 July 2019 20:10
ThaiRebound

I want a hot sandwich at BK's and McD's in Thailand. Am I a jerk?

The Mickey Ds at the corner of Sukhamvit Soi 5 offers hot sandwiches, you just have to ask the tall girl with the big feet that stands right by the door.

Almost hard to believe but I have seen on a walking market french fries sold cold. They made a lot of them, waiting on a table  and gave it to the  customers without reheating in oil, I had never seen before anyone daring to sell cold french fries :sad:

On 11/24/2018 at 4:04 AM, marcusarelus said:

Everything does not include oyster sauce or fish sauce. 

cmg.jpg

snapper-hero21.jpg

mk.jpg

slide_321493_3018328_free.jpg

I found McD's rather impressive 'victoria sponge' (burgers in their menu) to be smaller than a coffee cup in reality and somewhat light in content.

Edited by evadgib

No, you're definitely not being a jerk. It is a God given right to expect a hot 🔥 Big Mac when you go to McDonald's! 😊 

Why is it  every time I pick a burger at McDonald or chicken fillet sandwich at KFC it crumbles and fall apart before it reaches my mouth?

I go to a MCD's a couple of times a year...  I don't really notice a difference if a burger if freshly cooked , or been under the lamps for a few minutes.  What freaks me out, is the "vegetable mush" that is created by building a bastardized burger, with the lettuce, tomato etc, on the bottom, with the meat patty on the top.  Buddha, give me strength.... 

This is correct:

image.png.a36fb8cefa5a33feb50bbb08d1e26433.png

This is sooo wrong:

image.png.37024bf7d9553c1c1a60e5f6d949f651.png

Edited by CanuckThai

When Thais put food out on the table, it is always just warm. That's how they seem to like it. They eat spicy hot but not heat hot.

On 11/23/2018 at 8:49 PM, marcusarelus said:

MCTHAI Co, the local operator of McDonald's quick-service restaurants, plans to double the number of its stores by 2020 (to 400), and 14,000 staff to become one of the top three operators of McDonald's restaurants in Asean in terms of store count.  People go to MacDonald's because they like MacDonald's. 

And people are stupid because they are stupid.