Roojai vehicle insurance

Kenny202

Just about to renew my insurance on 2014 Isuzu Dmax 4 door vcross. Been with Viryah since new. Renewal this year 15,000 class 1.

I just got a quote from Roojai for 6000 baht! And actually better coverage.

My question is has anyone dealt with them or made a claim? Almost too good to be true. I got it all in writing but you can check online.

I must say Viryah have been exceptional. Made a claim last year for a scraped panel and they fixed every nick, dent...all wear and tear stuff....car came back like new. No extra cost. Cudnt beleive it but if their premiums more than double their opposition....

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I asked them for a quote, tellling them my renewal was next April.

I have had at least one email a week reminding me of their 'great deal', which was less than my current one. Onlt today I had to tell them to quit the emails and I shall contact them nearer the time. Talk about 'throw enough sh...t and some might stick'

I just dumped MSIG and wrote our 1st class car insurance renewal with Roojai.  I was dissatisfied with MSIG over the way they handled a claim.  Roojai was 5,000 vs MSIG through AA for over 13,000. But not only that, Roojai was very communicative in English, answering questions and making adjustments to the coverage and quote.  The only thing they declined to do was to bump up the 3rd party personal injury to 2,000,000 per individual from their standard 1 m. 

I paid the total online with a credit card.  But some insurance shoppers may be interested to know that they have a monthly installment plan for the premium if you need to make payments, which is unusual for Thai insurance companies.  

I was impressed with the smooth signup and good customer service.  But from my experience, that's where insurance companies shine, when they are taking your money.  I hope I don't have to find out, but if Roojai is as good with claims as they are with selling a policy at  a great price, then we have a great new resource for car insurance.  

Hi Kenny202,

Thanks for mentioning us in your post. 

We don't have the full details of your quote, but most likely your 6000THB quote is with a 5000THB deductible. Your Viryah price might be without deductible.

To compare apple to apple, you can customize your quote on our quotation results page and see the price impact of removing the deductible.

At Roojai, we incentivize largely our customer to take a deductible on their policy (3000 THB or 5000 THB). 

It helps us attract better drivers and avoid a certain type of customers who likes to "repair" their car every year. This saving is passed through to our customers and that's why we can be very competitive for policies with deductible. 

We also believe that if everybody was taking a small deductible on their policy, people would be driving more carefully and it would help reduce the tragic rate of deaths on the road. Big ambition, but hopefully we can contribute to this objective at our level.

Hope this helps,

Roojai Team 

On 11/26/2018 at 1:37 PM, Roojai said:

Hi Kenny202,

Thanks for mentioning us in your post. 

We don't have the full details of your quote, but most likely your 6000THB quote is with a 5000THB deductible. Your Viryah price might be without deductible.

To compare apple to apple, you can customize your quote on our quotation results page and see the price impact of removing the deductible.

At Roojai, we incentivize largely our customer to take a deductible on their policy (3000 THB or 5000 THB). 

It helps us attract better drivers and avoid a certain type of customers who likes to "repair" their car every year. This saving is passed through to our customers and that's why we can be very competitive for policies with deductible. 

We also believe that if everybody was taking a small deductible on their policy, people would be driving more carefully and it would help reduce the tragic rate of deaths on the road. Big ambition, but hopefully we can contribute to this objective at our level.

Hope this helps,

Roojai Team 

Thanks for all of the information. I do plan to go ahead with Roojai but after a very responsive initial few emails I have been waiting for a response for a few days re your agents in Khon Kaen. I believe you do not have an office here in Khon Kaen and that is ok but how many agents do you have to attend the scene of an accident?

2 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Thanks for all of the information. I do plan to go ahead with Roojai but after a very responsive initial few emails I have been waiting for a response for a few days re your agents in Khon Kaen. I believe you do not have an office here in Khon Kaen and that is ok but how many agents do you have to attend the scene of an accident?

let us look into it and will be back to you shortly through email.

Thanks!

Archived