Any recomendations on buying a good quality electric razor

westbounder

I bought mine online, had it about 2 days (in BKK) and it cost less than $20 USD.  I have had good luck with the Flyco brand in both Thailand and China.  This one works great for me, at a fraction of the cost of brands like Philips and Braun.  I use it on my face and my chrome dome.

Works great wet or dry, it's rechargeable, and a single charge will last several days.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/flyco-fs371-2-i158617099-s189914708.html

I bought mine 7-8 years ago and it is still running. It is not made for close shaving, just to take away your beard, leave maybe 1 mm. 

I use it twice a month, 

The shop is opposite Wat Phra Sing.

They have many brands and different styles and for different use.

Razor.JPG

I have been using a Phillips 7000 series for a couple of years, it's not that great it takes a a lot of passes to give me a so so shave and it does miss a few hairs so I need a well lighted mirror to check and its over €40 to replace the three rotary blades.

I have just got a Braun series 9 the newest 92xx not the 90xx.It's a totally different beast a good really close shave have to wait and see if it misses any hairs,feel a bit warm on the neck have to wait and see if it's going to irritate.,Cost €229 in a package with a beard/hair trimmer (that I don't need or want)to replace the blades about €50 that should go down as I read that the original blade manufacturer closed down so they had to find a new source.So far it seems about perfect.I don't use it wet so I didn't get one with the cleaning station.

Archived