Buriram immigration

KiChakayan

Went to immigration, yesterday, while my wife was doing the BREA bike ride. While I was waiting in front of the door, at about 8:30, one of the IOs turned up and said: "Oohhh we are no more open on Saturday's, Bangkok told us not to". So be warned. He still took my passport and processed my report, all very kind and professional.

He asked me then then if I had tried the on line reporting recently, and confirmed that it should be working for us, now. So if someone (from Buriram) could volunteer and keep us posted it would be great. He also mentioned some future move to the border but I am not sure what it entails, the wife says it could be a full move of one of the two BRR offices. But that's speculation. As far as I am concerned I'd prefer status quo, as our current IO team is just great.

I post in this section as most of my posts in the visa section tend to disappear...

• 3 months later...

I went to Kap Choeng one Friday. Got there about 11:30. Woman on the desk at the door said you're lucky, we are closing soon. I said but your supposed to be open all day. She replied that all staff had decided they didn't want to work after 12 noon.   rulez.gif

I went to Kap Choeng one Friday. Got there about 11:30. Woman on the desk at the door said you're lucky, we are closing soon. I said but your supposed to be open all day. She replied that all staff had decided they didn't want to work after 12 noon.   rulez.gif&key=e9c4fd5dff9454f75bb2a2f9084a219b2f3814105e64ab962843db090af30dee

How does that relate to the above topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/25/2018 at 9:02 AM, DILLIGAD said:

Sisaket Saturday service stopped a few weeks ago too. Reason was given as ‘lack of business’.

7 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

How does that relate to the above topic?

Same as your post in that they open and close offices as and when.

Archived