mother of thai girlfriend

Jame1982

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

R u taking the pi$$ Peter42 because my wife is 21 years my junior and has everything in common with me, and thank God she looks nothing like her mum who is short, fat and ugly, sort of a buffalo if you like.

For the record, if I had to hook up with my MIL who is 2 years older than me, i.e. she is 60 and wake up in the morning with her laying beside me with my arm trapped under her body, I would quietly chew my own arm off to escape, as opposed to waking her up, yeeeeeeeeeeeeuk, just the thought of having to get out the flour to throw on the bed and roll her around to find the w.. spot would turn me off, so to speak ????

I suppose I am taking the pi$$ but it is a situation I have only ever come across in Thailand, I cant recall ever meeting mum back in home country and she was my age.

I remember going up country years ago to meet the "inappropriately aged" girlfriends mum. Ended up having a great time with the mum, we were doing Elvis Karaoke (both knew the words), she knew the steps to the "nutbush city limits" dance. We talked about growing up in the 60s-70s.

The whole experience did make me think, lol

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/26/2018 at 1:36 AM, sanemax said:

That was how it was in the 1950's , these days , woman work as well .

woman from all nationalities like money. many like the security as well..

but as for thai mother in laws demanding money---

to me -thats sick and disgusting....run as fast as you can...

i dont think a thirty year age difference is a big deal for thai women, but at 22yrs , i think the chances of it working, are minimal....

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

I suppose I am taking the pi$$ but it is a situation I have only ever come across in Thailand, I cant recall ever meeting mum back in home country and she was my age.

I remember going up country years ago to meet the "inappropriately aged" girlfriends mum. Ended up having a great time with the mum, we were doing Elvis Karaoke (both knew the words), she knew the steps to the "nutbush city limits" dance. We talked about growing up in the 60s-70s.

The whole experience did make me think, lol

I can understand what your saying, but I don't think you can necessarily put it down to age as maturity has a lot to do with it IMO.

My x was 5 years my junior, we had nothing in common, she was the bitch from hell, whereas my Thai wife who is 21 years my junior is my best mate, sorry to use that term, but she is, I can sit with her and be myself, sink a few beers, joke about other women as I would with my mates, even go as far as saying, wouldn't mind giving that one a serve, now most women would either slap their partner or get jealous and make a scene, but aren't relationships being about being yourself, i.e. accepting your partner with their warts and all, as opposed to worrying about offending your partner, $hit if everyone would just be themselves from the outset in a relationship, perhaps there would be less divorces and more happiness.

From where I am sitting, too many blokes walk on eggshells around their partners/wives, and losing themselves, been there, done that, never again !!! and I am fortunate to have been able to find someone 21 years my junior who accepts me for who I am. It has nothing to do with being disrespectful, but allowing one to express themselves naturally for who they are, it's not being disrespectful either as others might scoff and say, it's understanding each other, and what works for the goose also works for the gander.

So the "inappropriately aged" girlfriend really didn't have anything to do with it IMO, it would be more so the compatibility of each other, maturity etc etc.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

If I were 104, I'd still be chasing the 22-year-old .

My 95 year old dad visited Pattaya. He was walking down Beach road and a young bit of fluff came over and linked arms with him.

"You are so lubbly teelak. How old are you teelak?"

Dad had a bit of humour about him and replied; "25".

"Really," she replied, "you look much younger." 

Don't ya just love it here?

On 11/25/2018 at 11:13 AM, FritsSikkink said:

Must be a dream come through for the girlfriend to live with a guy almost 2.5 times her age.

"A woman/man can be fat as can be
Kisses sweet as honey
But that don't mean a thing to me
If you ain't got no money
If the purse/wallet is fat....that's where it's at"

first i look at the purse, j. geils band. lyrics adapted for thailand

http://www.metrolyrics.com/first-i-look-at-the-purse-lyrics-j-geils-band.html

On 11/25/2018 at 11:33 AM, roo860 said:

Marry the mother, cut out the middle man (woman).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I was engaged to a widowed Thai mother and when the daughter turned 20 I started dating her too.  I thought it might work out but the daughter had a wandering eye and got pregnant (I have vasectomy) by a Philippine seaman.  Daughter left to live on the seaman's oil tanker and mom never quite got over being angry at me so we split up.  You might have heard of him as he had a heart attack during sex on the tanker and had to be airlifted to Bangkok hospital it made the news.  The daughter was an athletically inclined woman. 

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I can understand what your saying, but I don't think you can necessarily put it down to age as maturity has a lot to do with it IMO.

My x was 5 years my junior, we had nothing in common, she was the bitch from hell, whereas my Thai wife who is 21 years my junior is my best mate, sorry to use that term, but she is, I can sit with her and be myself, sink a few beers, joke about other women as I would with my mates, even go as far as saying, wouldn't mind giving that one a serve, now most women would either slap their partner or get jealous and make a scene, but aren't relationships being about being yourself, i.e. accepting your partner with their warts and all, as opposed to worrying about offending your partner, $hit if everyone would just be themselves from the outset in a relationship, perhaps there would be less divorces and more happiness.

From where I am sitting, too many blokes walk on eggshells around their partners/wives, and losing themselves, been there, done that, never again !!! and I am fortunate to have been able to find someone 21 years my junior who accepts me for who I am. It has nothing to do with being disrespectful, but allowing one to express themselves naturally for who they are, it's not being disrespectful either as others might scoff and say, it's understanding each other, and what works for the goose also works for the gander.

So the "inappropriately aged" girlfriend really didn't have anything to do with it IMO, it would be more so the compatibility of each other, maturity etc etc.

Spot on mate. Maturity is more important that age.

My last 2 girlfriends in Australia were 11 & 16 years my junior and we had a ripper time. I was with one of them for 7 years. 

My gf now, although 24 years old, is fantastic to be around. Happy all the time, working and let’s me be as ting tong as I like. I haven’t has to drastically change anything (apart from 10-15 Tinder ‘dates’ a month lol)

We also have plenty of shared interests, wants and needs which makes each day easy, low stress & enjoyable. 

It helps her mom isn’t much to look at 55

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Deleted :wrong place

1 hour ago, Sumarianson said:

Mother's in law always want money....plain and simple. Send with love. 

remove mother's in law and replace with Thai women. I find most if you do not spend money on them they think you don't love them and if you do they think you love them. There is a very close relationship to money and love here in Thailand. This applies no matter what their job or how much they make a month.

You ask this question and it doesn't matter where you are and whom you are with.  Your GF mother certainly got it right the more money the more love!  Your GF being Thai most likely in general doesn't have a idea what kind of mother she is so she will never say anything to her until she is just sick and tired of it all. While you wait for that to happen you are going to slowly be miserable.  Unless you have a lot of it money is really no foundation for a relationship. Unless you are willing to walk away now her misery will consume you!  Leave and let her know why!  Thailand girls don't pay for anything so cough up if you plan to marry and continue to cough up. Sometimes I think sadly they have girls because they think it is  $$$  gravy train.????

On 11/25/2018 at 9:41 PM, marcusarelus said:

Depends in the status of the husband and the ability of the wife.  My ex told me she was too beautiful to work and she divorced me and found and married a wealthy guy who wanted her to stay home and look beautiful. 

I sometimes wish I'd been born with different apendages, although the moobs are developing nicely....

4 hours ago, owl sees all said:

My 95 year old dad visited Pattaya. He was walking down Beach road and a young bit of fluff came over and linked arms with him.

"You are so lubbly teelak. How old are you teelak?"

Dad had a bit of humour about him and replied; "25".

"Really," she replied, "you look much younger." 

Don't ya just love it here?

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Deleted :wrong place

I pay her something for her troubles because she has a young kid, not mine and I feel it's the right thing to do, so I suppose she is my paid girlfriend if you like, meaning, "girl friend", she can knock me back anytime, no issue, just enjoy her company when I want to.

She has told me a couple of times that I don't need to pay her, but I have told her I prefer it that way and she doesn't argue, easier to explain to the Mrs if she ever queries me, i.e. she is paid her services, that's all.

Thanks for your interest ????

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

What nonsense you post, so according to you all Thai women are whores, disgusting.

What are you talking about? 

Do you even know how to read?

We are talking about this guy and his money loving girlfriend and mother. If you have taken this to mean your own relationship, then that is your problem. I never said anything about your situation. Or your mother.

3 hours ago, theonetrueaussie said:

remove mother's in law and replace with Thai women. I find most if you do not spend money on them they think you don't love them and if you do they think you love them. There is a very close relationship to money and love here in Thailand. This applies no matter what their job or how much they make a month.

Remove Thai women and just leave women. 

The difference between Thai women and western girls is at least the Thais are straight up about what they want whereas a western girl will pretend it all doesn’t matter until she has grounds to take at least half of your shit. 

I know where I stand from the start here 

On 11/25/2018 at 11:41 AM, Jame1982 said:

I was thinking of staying with girlfriend who stay with her mother from January . this kind of incidents confuse me if this is a good idea to stay with her .  she is 22   I am 52 . mother in law 60 . 

you and your "girlfriend" = 30 years age difference.

you and "mother in law" = 8 years age difference. 

wanna make mommy happy? Do a threesome. You're closer to her age anyway. 

Probably the easiest way to handle that is give the GF a monthly allotment.  What she does with it is between her and her mother.  FYI, because of the wonderful Thai social security system (600 baht per month) the children are expected to provide additional support for their parents. 

46 minutes ago, kensisaket said:

Probably the easiest way to handle that is give the GF a monthly allotment.  What she does with it is between her and her mother.  FYI, because of the wonderful Thai social security system (600 baht per month) the children are expected to provide additional support for their parents. 

Thats faulty conditioning for you.

Archived