mother of thai girlfriend

Jame1982

50 minutes ago, kensisaket said:

Probably the easiest way to handle that is give the GF a monthly allotment.  What she does with it is between her and her mother.  FYI, because of the wonderful Thai social security system (600 baht per month) the children are expected to provide additional support for their parents. 

At least she could grow her on vegetables on her allotment which should save her a bit of money.  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/25/2018 at 11:22 AM, Jame1982 said:

How to make  mother of thai girlfriend happy.  always keep asking  her daughter  if  i send her money or not . and saying if not sending money then not love .

Not love was never mentioned but I do send a small amount of money to the MIL every month.  Pays the bills and keeps my wife happy and I can afford it.  I also don't have a problem with helping them out.  I like my in laws.

If I lost my job tomorrow then the maintenance payments would stop immediately. 

Send your wife back to the Bar you got her from you could be her pimp also on the early shift on Beach Road. She can help suport your self and send money home to greedy mama. Has she spent the fortune you paid her for her daughter. No body likes the truth and stop been greedy or your wife will be made to return to her family by Mama. 20,000 Baht a month should help the family live instead of just exist. It's only money and will make your wife so happy you helping her family I mean that is why she married you. 

19 hours ago, RickoMortis said:

Send your wife back to the Bar you got her from you could be her pimp also on the early shift on Beach Road. She can help suport your self and send money home to greedy mama. Has she spent the fortune you paid her for her daughter. No body likes the truth and stop been greedy or your wife will be made to return to her family by Mama. 20,000 Baht a month should help the family live instead of just exist. It's only money and will make your wife so happy you helping her family I mean that is why she married you. 

Where is the love ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 9:21 PM, Horace Lamb said:

Money talks as in all cultures.  Nothing new and hardly worth mentioning.  Man provides and wife looks after the household duties.  This isn't earth shattering news. 

1800's thinking....Ive known a few young Thai women support there Thai guys for one reason or another yet they get traditional once they land a white skinned man....you would have to be a fool and desperate to go along with the reasoning above.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:28 AM, BritManToo said:

Avoid anything to do with mom.

Get a nice condo about 300Km away from where mom lives.

I always got along well with my MIL.  She never asked for anything, though we did help her out a bit.  Eventually built her a house in Loei.  Our house was 14,000 km away.  ????

Archived