BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ellathai

Coffee Beans

3 minutes ago, Horace Lamb said:

Big bags of beans available in many outlets.  Not necessary as 3-in-one is much easier. 

You mean that instant stuff made with African fly droppings as the main flavor? 

God forbid.  That's why bought a coffee maker and grinder because he had a palate. 

Starbucks has beans.  That's a good place to start.  Also available on line from companies in Northern Thailand if you want an adventure. Starbucks normally over roasts as they like burned beans in Seattle. 

3-in-1 is great coffee for people who don't like coffee. Why anyone would recommend it to someone who does like coffee I don't know.

It's like someone asking for a recommendation on which cheese would go best with a Cabaret/Shiraz, and someone chiming in with Cheesy Mama noodles.

51 minutes ago, Horace Lamb said:

3-in-1 is cheaper and less hassle.

3 in 1 isn't coffee.... 😀 

I just created a little online store for my Restaurant & Bakery, where I also sell Coffee Beans. We use the brand Delta in our Restaurant. In my humble opinion this is some of the best coffee I have had. They are planted, grown, harvested and roasted on the same property. I have quite a few regulars that come by and get the beans here.

Have a look here:

https://www.peppersbakery.com/store.html

10 minutes ago, NiwPix said:

I just created a little online store for my Restaurant & Bakery, where I also sell Coffee Beans. We use the brand Delta in our Restaurant. In my humble opinion this is some of the best coffee I have had. They are planted, grown, harvested and roasted on the same property. I have quite a few regulars that come by and get the beans here.

Have a look here:

Cheers will put in an order tomorrow

33 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I believe there are Starbucks in Kalisin

star.jpg

Prices of beans in Starbucks are just plain crazy. Tesco Lotus larger branches carry a range of passable beans. Makro carry’s mainly Boncafe beans.

Start by buying a kilo of your favorite "brew" at your local coffee shop.  Best to start with something you know you enjoy, experiment from there.....  Enjoy!  Well worth the investment, if you're a coffee lover.

45 minutes ago, NiwPix said:

Have a look here:

Nice looking menu.  See you next time we're in Ubon...