Video: Lady boy waitress accepts 40,000 baht after slap from angry "top civil servant"

webfact

Video: Lady boy waitress accepts 40,000 baht after slap from angry "top civil servant"

3pm2_VI.jpg

Sanook reported that a top civil servant had paid 40,000 baht to a lady boy waitress after he slapped him at an Ayuthaya restaurant.

Panita Kochprapa or "Nat" said on his Facebook page the matter was now resolved and justice had been served. 

Social media went into meltdown earlier in November when CCTV footage showed the civil servant - who has the position of director - slapping Nat on the face.

He had been forbidden to smoke in a V.I.P. restaurant. 

Earlier Sanook reported that a second summons had been issued by Ayuthaya police and that if he didn't show by Thursday an arrest warrant would be issued. 

In light of the financial settlement Sanook did not report if the civil servant would still face possible criminal charges for the assault. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-26

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, webfact said:

Panita Kochprapa or "Nat" said on his Facebook page the matter was now resolved and justice had been served. 

I'm confused, shouldn't that read her Facebook page. 

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why are you confused?

He was born male, will be male until the day he dies, nothing/ nobody can change that.

I was thinking more a long the lines of politeness. In his head he is a her and that should be, in my opinion respected in this article.

"In light of the financial settlement Sanook did not report if the civil servant would still face possible criminal charges for the assault. "

I bloody hope so,these "do you know who i am" types.think they can do anything,

get caught at it ,pay money and get away with it,its about time this two tier system

of law was done away with.

regards worgeordie

28 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why are you confused?

He was born male, will be male until the day he dies, nothing/ nobody can change that.

"He" doesn't look like a male and "he" probably feel that he's a she despite being born with a penis and no breasts. It's some kind of mixup inside "his" head.

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Wow 40.000 just for a slap !!

I have just come up with a way that i can make money, anybody want to come and slap my backside and pay me 40.000 baht, no problem for me as i have no feeling there.:cheesy:

can i get any tickle with that slap?

53 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why are the clueless dinosaurs harping about their ignorance about transgender issues on this topic? It's irrelevant.

Look at the video.

That was a violent assault against a human being.

40K baht is getting off easy. 

Count Dankula  tells   it so much better than i ever  could????

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"In light of the financial settlement Sanook did not report if the civil servant would still face possible criminal charges for the assault. "

I bloody hope so,these "do you know who i am" types.think they can do anything,

get caught at it ,pay money and get away with it,its about time this two tier system

of law was done away with.

regards worgeordie

I could not agree more Worgeordie. How long has this behaviour been going on before cctv, and phone cameras. He is guilty of common assault, regardless of who he hit. The 40,000 Baht should be put to one side, he should be convicted on the video evidence alone, and the Judge should award damages, a lot more than 40K. Perhaps then these hi-so pieces of dung will begin to think twice.

I seem to recall about a year or so age another incident where a "High up Civil Servant" slapped a waiter for something, I wonder what became of that story ??.........under the carpet with a broom probably.

The bulk of the responses to this topic here are about insulting the victim of a violent assault, whose identity is IRRELEVANT in this incident.

Blame the victim much? Bigotry so blind and so extreme that logic is fogged away?

What about the slapper? Afraid he'll slap you too? Or bigots don't even consider that because he's perceived as a powerful wealthy straight cisgender man?

Archived