Video: Lady boy waitress accepts 40,000 baht after slap from angry "top civil servant"

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pattaya28 said:

Facts are "man slaps transvestite".

No big Deal. 

When the transvestites attack either slapping or shoe hitting, they don't pay 40,000. they pay 500. 

Seems an unfair imbalance here.

It's the Robin Hood principle at work: Steals from the rich, and gives to the poor...Robin Hood, Robin Hood.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Wow 40.000 just for a slap !!

I have just come up with a way that i can make money, anybody want to come and slap my backside and pay me 40.000 baht, no problem for me as i have no feeling there.:cheesy:

You tease. You just want your buns buttered. 

11 minutes ago, Pattaya28 said:

Facts are "man slaps transvestite".

No big Deal. 

When the transvestites attack either slapping or shoe hitting, they don't pay 40,000. they pay 500. 

Seems an unfair imbalance here.

Each person is responsible for their own actions, regardless of their identity.

This case is nothing about other violent assaults committed by other individuals.

Surely you get that. Each case stands on it's own. 

1 minute ago, Nip said:
5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Wow 40.000 just for a slap !!

I have just come up with a way that i can make money, anybody want to come and slap my backside and pay me 40.000 baht, no problem for me as i have no feeling there.:cheesy:

You tease. You just want your buns buttered. 

Do you mean buttered or battered? Buttered would be a more non-stick effect.

2 minutes ago, bubba45 said:

"Panita Kochprapa or "Nat" said on his Facebook page the matter was now resolved and justice had been served."

Clueless journalists.  Should have said "her FB page".  Unbelievable.  

you go down on 'her' and tell us what you think then.

3 minutes ago, bubba45 said:

"Panita Kochprapa or "Nat" said on his Facebook page the matter was now resolved and justice had been served."

Clueless journalists.  Should have said "her FB page".  Unbelievable.  

Such issues could be resolved to everyone's satisfaction by just referring to Nat by the name Nat or the full name. Nat's FB page. Sorted. 

As a matter of basic etiquette people that want to be polite should refer to people by the pronoun that they prefer. Ask the person. I understand that can get silly sometimes with people using new words so in those cases if it's different than he or she, I can better understand people not be willing to go there. 

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

40K for one face-slap! I think it's a bit over. Considering that a street vendor could knock down a farang for refusing to buy his watches, and only get a 500baht fine.

The street vendor's fine was a total injustice but of course that offence was only against a farang.  In my opinion, this stupid hi-so (in his mind) got off lightly with just 40000 Baht for an unprovoked assault on an apparent lady, who was just doing her job and I hope that he is prosecuted and humiliated with a hefty fine.  Naturally, we will never be shown his picture, even if the police actually do their job by arresting him rather than waiting for him to find the time to call in for a chat.

They issue a summons and when he does not bother to respond, they merely issue another one.  How about actually calling at his house or office and pulling him in?   Still, mustn't embarrass this imaginary VIP.

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A small price actually for a violent assault. 

Don't know why you get so wound up about this "violent assault". Similair and worse happens more or less daily in a another city, and they're fined 500baht. The thing is, you never comment on those cases, I wonder why?

3 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Don't know why you get so wound up about this "violent assault". Similair and worse happens more or less daily in a another city, and they're fined 500baht. The thing is, you never comment on those cases, I wonder why?

You are so ridiculous that you monitor all of my posts or lie and say that you have? You're wrong. I have. But that isn't the topic here, is it? It's a specific case of obvious of violent assault with rather clear EVIDENCE. 

To add, the topic is the topic here.

I am not the topic here.

My posting history is not the topic here.

Desist from stalking me with characterizations of my posting history that you shouldn't make in the first place, but even worse, the accusation was FALSE.

1 minute ago, Bkkthebest said:

It costs more for an hi so slap. One advantage of serving the hi so. 

Well they do have their hiso "face" to preserve as opposed to the peasant servant faces that of course can just be slapped around with impunity. Or so this guy thought. (Welcome to the age of everything recorded on video.)

5 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Are you referring to the "height challenged" individual?

He was born short , will be short until the day he dies, nothing/ nobody can change that. He may think in his head he is big but isn't, even in the article.   

Oh, by the way, she donated part of the money to a local charity, according to her facebook page.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You are so ridiculous that you monitor all of my posts or lie and say that you have? You're wrong. I have. But that isn't the topic here, is it? It's a specific case of obvious of violent assault with rather clear EVIDENCE. 

To add, the topic is the topic here.

I am not the topic here.

My posting history is not the topic here.

Desist from stalking me with characterizations of my posting history that you shouldn't make in the first place, but even worse, the accusation was FALSE.

Monitor all of your posts, stalking you!  To tell you the truth; I read perhaps 1% of your posts. So you Sir, are wrong.

3 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Monitor all of your posts, stalking you!  To tell you the truth; I read perhaps 1% of your posts. So you Sir, are wrong.

Then you damage your limited credibility even more. You (incorrectly) claimed on this thread that I NEVER post about ladyboy violence in Pattaya. That indicates that you claim to read ALL of my posts. So which lie are you going to go with? Don't bother replying to this -- your game is revealed. 

Your post as it stands in case you try to edit it now:

1 hour ago, thenoilif said:

[…] Thailand uses the birth gender.

I believe it’s tied to the legal identification of ones identity in which case Thailand doesn’t recognize the legal changing of genders.

Many commonly used Thai pronouns are gender neutral, and the Thai source for this article refers to the victim as คุณปนิตา which is one of these gender neutral pronouns (“khun”).

So not sure what you base your statement on.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Then you damage your limited credibility even more. You (incorrectly) claimed on this thread that I NEVER post about ladyboy violence in Pattaya. That indicates that you claim to read ALL of my posts. So which lie are you going to go with? Don't bother replying to this -- your game is revealed. 

Your post as it stands in case you try to edit it now:

You're nitpicking (and you're good at it).

Archived