BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Video: Lady boy waitress accepts 40,000 baht after slap from angry "top civil servant"

3 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

you seem to be the one confused, try doing some research on gender 

Rubbish, a man is a man a woman is a woman, and never the twain shall meet.

Boys have penises.

Girls have vaginas.

If you’re not in one of these categories. It means that you have a physical defect or a defect of the mind.

Why are the clueless dinosaurs harping about their ignorance about transgender issues on this topic? It's irrelevant.

Look at the video.

That was a violent assault against a human being.

40K baht is getting off easy. 

23 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Rubbish, a man is a man a woman is a woman, and never the twain shall meet.

In your mind anyway. 

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Wow 40.000 just for a slap !!

I have just come up with a way that i can make money, anybody want to come and slap my backside and pay me 40.000 baht, no problem for me as i have no feeling there.:cheesy:

can i get any tickle with that slap?

53 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why are the clueless dinosaurs harping about their ignorance about transgender issues on this topic? It's irrelevant.

Look at the video.

That was a violent assault against a human being.

Count Dankula  tells   it so much better than i ever  could😂

4 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

I'm confused, shouldn't that read her Facebook page. 

or its.

Why the Trans did not pull out the stiletto shoe to whack him over the head seems justified to me. 

Who the hell still smokes in restaurants?? 

2 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Why the Trans did not pull out the stiletto shoe to whack him over the head seems justified to me. 

Who the hell still smokes in restaurants?? 

selfish rpicks?

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

40K for one face-slap! I think it's a bit over. Considering that a street vendor could knock down a farang for refusing to buy his watches, and only get a 500baht fine.

Trans Gender pronoun use in media reporting varies from country to country. Thailand uses the birth gender.

I believe it’s tied to the legal identification of ones identity in which case Thailand doesn’t recognize the legal changing of genders.

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"In light of the financial settlement Sanook did not report if the civil servant would still face possible criminal charges for the assault. "

I bloody hope so,these "do you know who i am" types.think they can do anything,

get caught at it ,pay money and get away with it,its about time this two tier system

of law was done away with.

regards worgeordie

I could not agree more Worgeordie. How long has this behaviour been going on before cctv, and phone cameras. He is guilty of common assault, regardless of who he hit. The 40,000 Baht should be put to one side, he should be convicted on the video evidence alone, and the Judge should award damages, a lot more than 40K. Perhaps then these hi-so pieces of dung will begin to think twice.

I seem to recall about a year or so age another incident where a "High up Civil Servant" slapped a waiter for something, I wonder what became of that story ??.........under the carpet with a broom probably.

2 hours ago, onera1961 said:

Good for her. Why should one slap her when asked to not smoke inside a smoke free restaurant. I think she should be given 100K.

It wasn't. Still, 40K wasn't hard to swallow.

The bulk of the responses to this topic here are about insulting the victim of a violent assault, whose identity is IRRELEVANT in this incident.

Blame the victim much? Bigotry so blind and so extreme that logic is fogged away?

What about the slapper? Afraid he'll slap you too? Or bigots don't even consider that because he's perceived as a powerful wealthy straight cisgender man?

Good for him.