Video: Lady boy waitress accepts 40,000 baht after slap from angry "top civil servant"

webfact

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why are you confused?

He was born male, will be male until the day he dies, nothing/ nobody can change that.

It can if you let the snowflakes of the EU loose and their gender fluid nonsense!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a tone of derision in some of these comments.  No doubt because the victim of this ego inflated jack ass slapped a ladyboy.  This is outrageous behavior whomever the recipient be. I’ve read similar reports over the years and the victims of this type of entitled wimp can be anybody.

4 hours ago, connda said:

What I actually like about the West is that you usually can't buy your way out of a crime.  Prosecutor's prosecute based on the 'criminal' code that was violated and has nothing to do with a civil settlement.  He still committed a crime and it's the prosecutor's job to sanction crimes in the name of the public in order to deter such crimes.  Well, silly me, not here.

This simply sets the height of the bar.  If I am 'in a mood' and feel like slapping restaurant employees who are doing their job, then I know what it will take to be able to step away from criminal prosecution.  In this case, 40,000 THB was the magic number. 

I so agree with your first paragraph. In the early, maybe mid-1970s I remember a young Prince of Wales being stopped on M1 for speeding. He didn't yell "Don't you know who I am?" at a very embarrassed officer (who just realized whom he had trapped), but accepted the ticket and got a member of his staff to pay the fine of £100 (rather high for those days) the following day.

11 hours ago, BestB said:

Civil setvants hey really good salary to dine in VIP restaurants and payout 40000 baht.

More like, a very UNCIVIL SERVANT who should remember the, SERVANT part of his title, which in fact should now be...FORMER Civil Servant.

5 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

i,am sure someone may have done worse to her. but for a slap in a restaurant working nice tip.i,am sure the family will be very happy now saying where is mine share darling

You don't know anything about her life. I hope people are more decent to you if you are violently assaulted in your workplace. 

I really hate people getting away with shit for money.  If I have a billion baht, that means I get to do what I want?  Red Bull, this guy, how many car accidents?  Money, money, money.  I'm not rich but I'm not poor by any means, if I hit someone in my home country, it's assault, it's jail, regardless of cash.  I'm so annoyed...

To be fair she was working in the restaurant and you should not do that to anyone.does not matter who they are.maybe the police said you could be fined òr give her a gift and everything forgotten about.thais call it make merit or something like that.he would expect the same in his job too.in a place of work the staff are doing a job only.outside that is anothèr story.i,am sùre he did not want attention for what happened either party I imagine

I think this explains it best-

FRANCIS: Why are you always on about women, Stan?

STAN: I want to be one.

REG: What?

STAN: I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta'.

REG: What?!

LORETTA: It's my right as a man.

JUDITH: Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?

LORETTA: I want to have babies.

REG: You want to have babies?!

LORETTA: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.

REG: But... you can't have babies.

LORETTA: Don't you oppress me.

REG: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the foetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!

LORETTA: crying

JUDITH: Here! I-- I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

FRANCIS: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister. Sorry.

REG: What's the point?

FRANCIS: What?

REG: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he can't have babies?!

FRANCIS: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.

REG: Symbolic of his struggle against reality.

5 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Perhaps overseas in some "liberal" western countries but here in LOS and with many "non liberal" TVF posters I think you will not get a large approving response

This is an anonymous forum so you see the UGLY extremes of vile transphobia more vividly here. However, I think most people in real life will respect a person's gender identity at least enough not to insult the person to her face and/or SLAP her face for no good reason.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This is an anonymous forum so you see the UGLY extremes of vile transphobia more vividly here. However, I think most people in real life will respect a person's gender identity at least enough not to insult the person to her face and/or SLAP her face for no good reason.

In fairness the OP alluded to 'he'.  Surely your grievance is with Sanook?

On 11/26/2018 at 11:47 AM, colinneil said:

Rubbish, a man is a man a woman is a woman, and never the twain shall meet.

You are lucky (and proof) that on at least one occasion in history the twain did meet.

However, modern science (as opposed to religious and other outdated teachings) recognises that some people, many millions over the world today, ARE actually born with the sexual equipment of one gender and the brain wiring of the other.  The same applies to the confusing (to some of us) brain wiring of homosexuals of both males and females. This difficult "act of god" life has no easy solution for these people who were born this way through no fault of their own and they have varying rates of acceptance in various societies. 

Gays and transsexuals easily make up about 10% of the population and no amount of wishing, persecuting or praying seems to make it go away.  Paradoxically, certain lifestyles and professions including religious orders are one of the traditional refuges for those who never come "out" but find a way to cover it.

Imprison people who assault people for such pathetic and selfish reasons.   And, "sad" it obviously is to some people and that in itself is also sad!!

On 11/26/2018 at 9:34 AM, Dmaxdan said:

was thinking more a long the lines of politeness. In his head he is a her and that should be, in my opinion respected in this article.

No disrespect to you but HE is a chick with a d—k who can still inseminate a woman, and no matter how much he dresses to look like something he is NOT, HE is still a HE.

Those who choose to lose the lot and have it replaced by a phoney vagina have only moved forward in one sense that of now having 3 modes of penetration instead of two, but have taken a very large step back by finally removing ANY possibility of that which HIS gender dictated, that should HE so wish of becoming a father by whatever means.

It can be said that my view is unsympathetic and to some degree that is true, but what I am not is homophobic.

I am a full on heterosexual male who regularly dines with my homosexual friends, who accept my views in exactly the same way that I accept their homosexuality knowing full well that my acceptance does not and never will include joining in, in any way shape or form not because I may consider it untasteful, I do not, I simply do not find any attraction and wish those who do complete goodwill and understanding.

Non of my homosexual friends pretend to be anything other than a HE.

On 11/26/2018 at 1:31 PM, AhFarangJa said:

I could not agree more Worgeordie. How long has this behaviour been going on before cctv, and phone cameras. He is guilty of common assault, regardless of who he hit. The 40,000 Baht should be put to one side, he should be convicted on the video evidence alone, and the Judge should award damages, a lot more than 40K. Perhaps then these hi-so pieces of dung will begin to think twice.

I seem to recall about a year or so age another incident where a "High up Civil Servant" slapped a waiter for something, I wonder what became of that story ??.........under the carpet with a broom probably.

CCTV, cameras. Tech is evolving.

Thai justice system is stagnant or devolving.

The red bull fiasco is the lighthouse gold standard as proof of concept.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 5:17 PM, Nanaplaza666 said:

Dont know if you guys know this but their sex in their pasport can be changed to female so actually their female (if the whole operation is finished by the way)

A piece of paper and an operation does not transform a man into a woman.

Does this "woman" have ovaries and a uterus? Thought not, it's still a man. End of!

Archived