Multi Non O Sydney

Anyone with any recent experience in the Sydney office from a multi Non O based on marriage? Ive never had any problems in the Sydney office but have heard Perth no longer issue multi Non O's  something about changes in Brisbane 

Seems to be business as usual in Syd based on their website and i have noticed a $50 increase in the multi fee since i last applied in 2016 

Website also now states flight proof both in and out are required. Any info will be appreciated, thank you 

Sydney is an official consulate so they are not restricted like the honorary consulates (Perth and others) are.

I have seen reports of people getting the non-o in Sydney.

Not sure if the flight requirements are enforced. If they are a low cost one way flight from any airport here to a nearby country would be accepted.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Sydney is an official consulate so they are not restricted like the honorary consulates (Perth and others) are.

I have seen reports of people getting the non-o in Sydney.

Not sure if the flight requirements are enforced. If they are a low cost one way flight from any airport here to a nearby country would be accepted.

Thanks Joe I wasn't aware that Sydney is an official consulate, that puts my mind at ease. 

For anyone reading this and applying at sydney, make sure you have your original Kor Ror 2 document and ofcourse your original marriage certificate